• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT-0, Trees-1

Oh crap! seems we are under attack!

Its keeps going for me too! Dont ask me how, but i broke my transfer case in the jeep tonight trying to replace the oil seal.

Poor Glenn, the accident happened on the way to the meet today. :cry:

Mike, that's three now so you should be good to go. 1) The SVT, 2) the Jeep breaks down and now 3) the transfer case broke. :dizzy: Things should start looking up for you now. ;)

That should be fixable no? It looks in GREAT shape still... good to see everything is OKAY with the human beings, your car will make a comeback, don't worry man.

I'm like all the rest, car/tree/poster, oh crap, now what? I cringe when I see posts like these. It sucks to see our cars getting banged up. Here's hoping you get it back to normal as soon as possible. It's too good lookin to be banged up.

But I cannot believe you're driving that jewel around with only liability on it. Times are tight, believe me, I know, but the money you save couldn't possibly pay for the difference if you got hit. Even now, it'll probably cost you more to fix it than what you've saved in the past 12 months. I'm sure someone will feel the need to correct me, but personally, I'd never drive my car with only liability. Good luck Mike, your car is a CEG gem.

I had full coverage before i totalled it on a deer. After the car was totalled i couldnt put anything more than liability on it. Until recently when i found out i could have put the full coverage back on after 1 year. I didnt know that that though.

Poor Glenn, the accident happened on the way to the meet today. :cry:

Mike, that's three now so you should be good to go. 1) The SVT, 2) the Jeep breaks down and now 3) the transfer case broke. :dizzy: Things should start looking up for you now. ;)

Bad things always seem to happen in three's don't they... Phil.

eek... sorry about what happened... I rarely ever park out of gear because I'm always afraid something like that would happen..

Hope everything works out for you in the end and the car is back and better than ever.

Back