• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Summer meet - beer and beef

Summer meet - beer and beef

• Total voters

rouar

fixer
Admin
When: Sunday 9/18/11 at 1:00 PM (time tbd)
Where: The Budweiser brewery: 221 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH

---

Hi guys.. It's been a while since we've had a meet. Any interest in coming up to Merrimack?

The Budweiser brewery and distribution center is always open for tours. I haven't been there in a few years and it's a sight to see.
There are a few business parks nearby that would make a great site for a photo shoot.
We can wrap up the afternoon at Bentley's Roast Beef, a few miles away in Amherst NH. It's a small place but has freshly cut roast beef and plenty of outdoor seating.

I've got a poll up with weekends that I'm available in September. If you can come up, pick any days that work for you and we will settle with the biggest vote!

Last edited:
sounds like a great idea. Have to check the calendar when I get home as I can't have my iPhone at work .....

Pretty even distribution so far, though it looks like the 25th is winning. I might be busy on the 10th, which would cancel that day.

the 25th would be ok, as long as it is early afternoon.

i will be at the swap meet that sunday morning and will have to go home and get jess and jillian

I can't do the 24th or 25th. That is the race weekend in NH. You might want to keep that in mind for traffic too.

I'd be up for this. I'm going to be in Maine and NH on the 17th and 18th already but if it's decided to do the 24th/ 25th that would be ok too. I'm hoping to have my car back from the paint shop.

Thanks guys. We'll reach a consensus early next week. I am busy on the 10th-11th so that weekend is out. Looking forward to the meet!

Wow, this was a pretty even distribution. Let's plan for the 18th. We can use the 25th as a rain date. I might just set up a mini-meet for that weekend too if my schedule is free. :)

We will be meeting in the early afternoon. I'm going to suggest 1pm, but we can move it to 2 or so if it is more convenient for everyone.

mnewxcv and 2000zxt, hoping you guys can make it since I haven't met you before. :cool:

well..i might have to back out of this for this month.
i was informed by my insurance company that they will be cancelling my insurance if i don't repair a bunch of stuff on my house.
basically the inspector had a bad day and tore my house apart. it moslty needs a scraping and painting with some shingle replacement.
and i have to replace the roof on the breezeway.
so for the next month, any nice weather will have to be spent fixing the house.
boooo

I should be able to make this. 1 pm at the Brewery will be good. I may have something going on during the evening, but during the day I can make myself free.

Sad to hear you can't make it Brapple. I've already committed something for the 17th so the date won't be changing. Although this is shaping up to be a mini-meet, it will be good to see those who can show up. :)

actually the 17th would be out for me also now. 18th might still be doable, just need to hear back from some others about the weekend now.

It looks like it will be the NECEG Bachelor meet. I'll bring the strippers.

Back