• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stoobie's Surprise birthday party

looks like a lot of fun, I will be able to tag along in december :D

Ohhhhh I cant wait for my birthdayyyy

Most Excellent Night!!! Very fun times indeed!

Funnies that I can rec-collect:

--5 ohh Alex sucking helium from balloons like it's his job

--Brett livinsvt puffing on a fat stoogie and pretending he is a maffia boss named Tony Sargento

--Yelling at random people to do burnouts (middle-aged guy with black convertible fox body, I think I spied a copy of White Snake Greatest Hits in his tape deck, automatic hondas, G6s, etc.

--Pud telling the random "I think I'm cool,trendy,hipster,fill-in-the-blank,etc." hood-wearing d-bag that it isn't that cold out to be wearing a hood. hahahaha! D-bag mumbled something ghey and just kept walking.

--Pud doing his scooba steve paranoid bugged-out eyes, etc. impersonation (explains the picture).

--Brett livinsvt trying to get chicks to flash their ta-ta's while he takes their picture and uses a borat sounding voice to say, "I need to see your boobies"

--Lots more random stuff. And surprisingly I was one of the better behaved drunks at this function. (No body slamming,etc,etc,etc.)

Yeah we actually talked about you guys. I hope Aaron is feeling better and you guys can get down here soon.

Of course you talked about us, because us Canadians kick ass :D. I'm feeling much better thanks and yeah we will be down to MI soon. My car is being stored there end of Oct-Mid Nov (going to drive it as long as I can before first snow fall).

Aaron

The mini cooper convertible.........wow man you pissed him off. I couldn't believe how pissed he got.

Ohh well, He'll get over it.

The combo of the guy/car looked extremely gay. I said something to him along the lines of "...Pet Shop Boys!"

I dont remember what happened on the ride home so much, but I do believe I warned you ahead of time.

Back