• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Steeda Party!

:shrug: I guess I should've went back and read this, but I hope everyone knows this is a meet and not just some party for Jason:laugh:

:shrug: I guess I should've went back and read this, but I hope everyone knows this is a meet and not just some party for Jason:laugh:

Considering that people are actually signing up shows that they understand this is not just some party for steeda. :D And yes Roger, you should have read this thread better! :)

Last edited:
Don't lay this one on me, Mark is an admin too you know. He is more than capable of stickying a thread. But, as it turns out, laziness is a trait inherited once you become an admin here.

Oh cry me a river!
lol jk <3
I am bored felt like stirring the pot a little.

1. Jeff (Reebs) and my wife
2. Alex (The Five-Oh!) - as long as schedule allows
3. Jared (AliasJerk) - as long as I don't have any schedule conflicts... and money
4. Adam (Beans) - Maybe. Will know for sure when it get closer
5. Doug (CSVT #0037) - Its like a few miles from my house! Y not!?
6.Ben (BigBEN) - Depends on the schedule, but sunday does look promising
7.Harryballz- If my schedule is clear, My A$$ will be there.
8. Kristen (slvrsvt00)- most likely...
9. Todd -If I can punch Steeda in the baby maker!
10. dave - i suppose i'll be there....
11. Mike - No chance in hell! Alright, maybe if Todd drives. I ain't rockin' the Pumice Princess. :D

This thing is coming up and I'll be there, but my SVT's will have to miss this meet. :( Who all is still planning on coming?

Back