• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started project free SVT today....

What, Mike couldn't use his shoveling skillz to get you out? :laugh:

LMFAO!!!!! Mike shovel? hahahahahahahahah I'd pay too watch pole and mike shovel snow together. I wonder how many beer breaks there would be? Pole there was a sweet festvia down in oak creek on craiglist forever dude wants 1800 for it though.

LMFAO!!!!! Mike shovel? hahahahahahahahah I'd pay too watch pole and mike shovel snow together. I wonder how many beer breaks there would be? Pole there was a sweet festvia down in oak creek on craiglist forever dude wants 1800 for it though.

I'm putting a cup holder on my shovel. :cool:

I saw the Festiva, it is nice, but I'm not buying. It's time to be done with Festivas for a while.

Little undizzle.....

I'm now switching gears to get BLKOUT2 on the road ASAP as i've got a buyer for the Fester, which will be replaced with a zetec/MTX cougar.

I'm about to be a very busy beaver.

Including the track car and BLKOUT2 I've got 7 cars to build before SZ. :shocked: :help:

only 7? lol

only 7? lol

:laugh:

Hopefully i get one knocked off the list the last weekend of this month, then i've got a bunch of work to do on BLKOUT2, a couple customer cars to get in and done, and the track car built in the mean time.

The car hasn't changed...i'm not even sure i can get it done by SZ. I'll have more info for you soon. (i hope)

Back