• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Challenge...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Classic. "I don't wanna come cuase steeda made me angry!"

:) I'm not even there and I'm that big of a deal

Hmmm, from a roll I would say this would be a good race.

Trying to get a Tour to hook at a respectable time against an Evo :help:

I hope its drag radials vs street tires

Build should be starting Monday. Parts are piling up for this car, and I've also got a lot to get rid of to make room for this project. :crazy:

Shouldn't be long before BLKOUT2 is on the cart, the suspension is reinforced and fabricated and it's bolted up to the track car. Then comes the fun part of wiring the car to run for some testing before i get my 3L delivered. :cool:

I'm really excited to get going on this. Other projects have had me busy/irritated for months now and I'm ready to jump into this build head first.

i

i

Build should be starting Monday. Parts are piling up for this car, and I've also got a lot to get rid of to make room for this project. :crazy:

hey i could use somethings for my svt pole:help:

oh and this is cote if remember me lol

pole, did you ever get a nitrous kit? i bought mine back but my friend has the same NX wet kit for 250 he's trying to sell to me. otherwise if you dont have a kit yet and dont want to spend the cash, you can borrow mine at SZ. it takes about an hour to hook up since i don't run any window switches or pressure safety switches.

pole, did you ever get a nitrous kit? i bought mine back but my friend has the same NX wet kit for 250 he's trying to sell to me. otherwise if you dont have a kit yet and dont want to spend the cash, you can borrow mine at SZ. it takes about an hour to hook up since i don't run any window switches or pressure safety switches.

He has the Ford EFI stage 1 kit? How badly does he want to get rid of it, i don't have the cash now, but i will in a few weeks. I appreciate the loaner offer but i need the car to be tested before SZ, so throwing on power adders the night of the event isn't really in my game plan.

He has the Ford EFI stage 1 kit? How badly does he want to get rid of it, i don't have the cash now, but i will in a few weeks. I appreciate the loaner offer but i need the car to be tested before SZ, so throwing on power adders the night of the event isn't really in my game plan.

what you dont wanna be this years tricker?:laugh:

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY man why don't you watch your self. i had nitrous running a 100 shot for TWO YEARS. dude. 33 bottle fills man. dont act like i dont know what i'm doing with it. you just totally made it sound like just "threw a kit on" the day of SZ or something.

Poking fun at the kid who blew his motor up is fine, i would do the same. but dont make me sound like i was un-experienced with the sauce.

Pole, he's been holding on to the kit for a while. it's not going anywhere that i know of. i'll talk to him about it. it's a ford stage 1 EFI kit just like mine, but knowing him he lost the ford fuel rail adaptor because it didnt work on his car.

for the record pole, to run a 125 shot like the thread states, your going to need to have 4 degrees global timing retard, two steps colder plugs, and you should keep the octane up around 96 if you can (92 octane unleaded plus octane boost. the only one ive ever used is torco, because the others only give maybe a half octane rating.) also to make a big shot perform at it's peak, two bottles run to a "Y" will backup the pressure enough to make it work. otherwise one 15LB bottle will do the trick, but they are hard to heat.

don't use leaded gas, obviously. it's heavier than regular fuel and therefore you will be in a danger zone if you dont have an adequate fuel pump. plus it has been known to burn up 02 sensors.

if you are going to run a big shot of nitrous, be sure to run a progressive controller. dyno tune nitrous makes a cheap one that is very effective (my nitrous supplier uses them, along with the bottle warmer controller and swears by them)

this is all obvious stuff, really. apparently i'm just some idiot kid on here. :p

"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY man why don't you watch your self. i had nitrous running a 100 shot for TWO YEARS. dude. 33 bottle fills man. dont act like i dont know what i'm doing with it. you just totally made it sound like just "threw a kit on" the day of SZ or something. "

isnt that what you told him to do? i only mentioned you cause you blew up. not questioning your nitrous knowledge

i run nitrous too dumbass:shrug: :laugh:

Last edited:
gallery-msg-1113348329-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back