• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2022

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
So, anyone want to jump in and plan next years SZ?

I'm glad we were doing this back in the day when forums were the **** and we actually hung out. Life just takes over, even if some of us still drive one.

I'm in Indianapolis and would one day love to host. Just not CURRENTLY motivated as I'm not familiar with the car scene here (not from indy)

Oh did I mention I have 4 have non-running SVT'S bwahahahaha

We had one in Florida. What area are you thinking?

Tampa is close. :) I hate I4 thought.
Lots of nice areas here to have it.
Pensacola is a bad place for a breakdown. While picking up this gem in the Jacksonville port, I couldn’t find the right size tires after a blowout there on the east side of town. By the time I made it to the west side, I was stuck on the highway with the wrong-sized tires. In the middle of the pandemic, you called AAA for a tow, but had to get a Taxi since they wouldn’t let the tow driver take you. Just try and get a Taxi in a pandemic for a pickup at an interstate mile marker! Plus every U-Haul place in town was closed or didn’t have a rig for moving a car. Eventually I just jacked up the hydraulic suspension to make that grindy noise go away. The photos are from Mobile (I was NOT turning around to head back to Pensacola!) where I paid the guy $100 for an after-hours emergency tire rotation to address the issue by putting the too-wide tires up front.

Attachments

• 5B4FE2EA-2F22-4594-BB3E-3A44AAA1DDF6.jpeg
    5B4FE2EA-2F22-4594-BB3E-3A44AAA1DDF6.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 4
Back