• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2014?

I hope to be able to make it. Fiancé wants to go to. But don't know if bringing a 4 month old would work haha. And don't know if I would feel right dropping baby off for four days at my parents :/ also have to see if funds are available at that time.

^ Sup. ;) You'll be attending SZ, right?

I hope to be able to make it. Fiancé wants to go to. But don't know if bringing a 4 month old would work haha. And don't know if I would feel right dropping baby off for four days at my parents :/ also have to see if funds are available at that time.

You can bring the baby. Just a suggestion, every now and again you need a break so if your parents are willing to watch said baby, take them up on it! ;)

Hey All! It's been awhile! We might do this if I can combine this event and our family vacation. Unfortunately I don't see any way I could use the PPG for a lengthy family trip...minivans rule!

Ok, I'm a new relatively new CEG'er but going to SZ really tickles my fancy! i live in Michigan but i don't really know any of you guys on here but hopefully i can be accepted into the family! Just have 2 questions, so how many people are going to VA as of now? And when is this shindig going to happen?!

There are posts in this section with all the info you are looking for. It's May 22-25th. And registration is currently running for members.

CSVT1999, you are a CEG'er so that makes you family.

SZ, big or small, is always a great time with great people.

Smalls, will Linda be making an appearance this year?

I have a dilemma.

I want to participate in the track day as part of SZ. I have the form filled out, and I am ready to send it in. The problem is I don't want to send in the non-refundable payment if I am the only CEG member going. I looked at the current list of registrants at http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19237 and I do not see any other Contours. Also, there are only 6 people signed up for SZ now as it is and I don't know how many were also going to do the track day. Going to VIR is a commitment, 2 hour drive each way plus the $275 (which is supposed to be in ASAP to ensure you get a spot, already 36 paid participants so probably close to half way full and it is still 2 months away)

So basically I am stuck. I want to go, but I want to go as a group thing. And, I want to get my entry in to secure my spot.

Who is still 100% committed to doing the track day?

Me haven't gotten my first check at my new job that's where the money is going to on the 11th registration and track day.

im on the edge about the track.

and yes christine, linda will be there ;) whether my girlfriend likes it or not

Back