• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2011 Registration

he can barely afford to help pay for food for his family.

not trying to be an ass here...a weekend trip w/ his buddy, seems his priorities need better consideration. imnotacop & pole both have good points that don't need reiterated.

it's only fair to those that have registered too, not everyone will spend the entire weekend here either.

2nd post updated, make sure name is on the list if you have paid.

I have to ask......why are all these dudes ordering Small t-shirts? Judging by the shirt sizes Im expecting a bunch of 5th graders to get dropped of by their parents :laugh:

How much do you need from me Malcom?

Do you seriously only have 22 people registered?! :nonono:

I have to ask......why are all these dudes ordering Small t-shirts? Judging by the shirt sizes Im expecting a bunch of 5th graders to get dropped of by their parents :laugh:

I requested a fatty t-shirt!

not trying to be an ass here...a weekend trip w/ his buddy, seems his priorities need better consideration. imnotacop & pole both have good points that don't need reiterated.

it's only fair to those that have registered too, not everyone will spend the entire weekend here either.

gee thanks for the tips!

You have to register for this thing? But srsly when is the deadline so I can decide last minute and then register like the previous 6 years... :laugh:

Malcom I need to trade my 2x in ffor a small I like to have a belly shirt Just kidding Cmon people we need more people to register

Wish I could make it this year. Sounds like alot of good planning has been put into SZ this year. Everyone that I know has always had a great time at SZ. Don't miss out.

alright, paypal account has been verified.......get registered!!!!!

Who is registered???

1. LUCA - Chris H
2. BlackSVT - Ken H
3. Pole120 - Josh P
4. RWalton - Rob W
5. Wien_Sean - Sean D
6. Frosty - Kyle B
7. ZoomZoom Diva - James O
8. KingpinSVT - Chris K
9. KerryKool -Kerry B
10. Smalls - Shawn R
11. SoundQ SVT - Bob J
12. Antec - Ben V
13. 14Svt - Michael S
14. D.Acker - David A
15. Pre98 - Bill S
16. frenchblueC2 - Kim L
17. PeppermintPatty - Karri P
18. Newsvt - Chad W
19. - Adam B (Frosty's Bro)
20. pdq99csvt - Richard W
21. wantsansvt - Billy H
22. tomekdtw - Tom O
23. imnotacop420 - Malcolm B
24. iamacop23 - Annie E
25. mystique97 - Jason G. and my wife Angie G.

coming up on saturday for those festivities

Back