• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SPEC Clutch and Flywheel Prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torque Capacity:
2.5L

Stage 1 = 270
Stage 2 = 340
Stage 2+ = 385
Stage 3 = 440
Stage 3+ = 540
Stage 4 = 450
Stage 5 = 610

In the end, you probably won't exceed the torque capacity of a Stage 1/2 with either application. With the Stage 3+, you are paying for a clutch that can handle more than a Stage 4, but is as easy to drive as a Stage 2.

Thanks

for a 3-liter i can assume a stage one should be fine? and as far as a 2.5 turbo the stage 3+ would be better? i haven't decided which way i want to go but i want a clutch that will be good for either application.
Rawburt has a 2.5 and a Turbo Kit and he is running a Spec 1, IIRC..

Did SVTCuervo drop out of this thread? I have PMed him a couple times with no responce. I need to buy a clutch for a project I am working on for someone. I got money. I will have to go elsewhere soon.

Thanks
Paul

I am most certainly still here. I'm not sure why I haven't seen your PMs as I have been checking multiple times a day. Will investigate...

Thanks

He is interested in a 3+. How soon can you send it out? It is not extremely urgent. I did not notice the 2 week wait time on the ShoBrosGarage listing when I ordered the flywheel. And, the other parts have not gotten here yet.

Let me know.
Paul Wyndham
4-2-5-3-5-0-9-6-1-0
paulw at hybridaction dot com

Hey. I need the stage 3 setup ASAP. Please check your PM and call me. I need to try and get that kit here to MN in the next day or two. Thanks.

Got the clutch today. Looks good Thanks. SVTCuervo you might have been right about my choice in flywheels, the guy will not get back to me about when to expect delivery.

Hey, Cuervo - I was trying to PM you but your inbox is still full and I'm not able to. I need a clutch! Shoot me a PM, ASAP. THanks.

Hey everyone...

I will be in Europe for the next 8 days and will have limited access to the internet. Please be aware that I'm not snubbing you if I don't reply to your PMs or post, I'm simply off the grid for a bit.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back