• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speakers for the rolla'

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I figure since I cant make it go fast I better make some good sounds come from it... For my birthday im asking for speakers from my dad, I was wondering if $50 a pair was reasonable for some Sony XSR1641 4-way speakers.

I know, I know, I hear sony isnt great, but I dont want to bash them before I own anything, I hear some of their stuff is good, and I have a small budget to work with on speakers.

wow you must be special, I see car audio and can obviously pass deals along but hey buy the sony.

ebay has really really good deals on new stuff. i got my infinity kappas for at least 50% off. just tying to get you more for your money

ebay has really really good deals on new stuff. i got my infinity kappas for at least 50% off. just tying to get you more for your money

Hum, oddly, I never thought of ebay. I will check that out, I have always wanted some infinity speakers. Thanks man :)

Become friends with someone that works at best buy to get cheap infinity stuff :laugh:

I got a set of Polk speakers for my entire car. Circuit City had deal on them to buy one set get the other half off, so I got all the speakers done for about $150. They still sound awesome over a year later.

hey before you buy those i have a set of alpine type s 5.25's. you can have them if you promise not to disgrace your car with sony speakers. they are used but still work fine. they would require you to cover the remaining part of the hole with a baffle, i always use dynamat. anyway they are free if you pick them up

Back