• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

South Central NON-SVT pics

here's Johnson County's finest

338823_74_full.jpg

338823_72_full.jpg

338823_62_full.jpg

lurking under the hood

Let's keep this one for Contours only. If you had read down a few lines in the SC forum, you would have seen the thread for South Central Troll Pics. haha.

And that's a SWEET VTX! :drool: I'm looking at possibly getting an '06 1300R. I've found one near Tulsa with 8900 miles in blue. They're asking $6500.

You should be able to find a better deal than that if you're willing to travel a little. Now is the time for great deals in cold winter states where bikes are sitting in the garage for the next 5-6 months.

For brand new best price I can find is $8,283 for a 2007 from Southern Honda in TN
http://www.southernhonda.com/new_ve...06R0&ModelYear=2007&Manufacturer=1&DispType=1

The last pictures of the pre98... :cry:

0709081757-00.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

IMG_4148.jpg

I still see it driving around town every now and then. The last time I ran accross the owner the engine hadn't caught on fire (yet... :laugh:) and the radio quit working.

Really old pictures here (hosted in the CEG Registry!), but all my more recent pictures are on my home computer in MI.

Anywho, without further ado:

Copy_of_PICT0011.JPG

and a couple thrown in for good measure:

snow.JPG

You would scream if you crawled under and took a look at my car:

PICT0047.JPG

(I guess I may have to spell it out for some of our members who have never ventured cross the Mason-Dixon in the winter....It's salt!!)

Back