• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some new pics, freshly waxed..

I-Dom-In-8

Hard-core CEG'er
My Heart is in WGL, but My Body is in Chicago
Say what you want i dont care really, It looks a lot better in person and yes i have the Lip wing coming..Also my RCE springs should be here soon, So with the drop i think it will look badass..

Also would like to thank steve for helping me wax the car today with his special wax..

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
BADOWWWW!!! that is hot! nice delete. it is like a movie, the first one is always the best. awesome.

Nice job, did you have any help...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dude, that wax is the shizzle!
I just stood outside staring at the Grand Prix before I decided to come into the condo.....

Last edited:
Kevin the car looks great, nice to see a good side shot of the new rims, but can you put the wing back on....PLEASE:help:

I heard the "special wax" needs aluminum foil, heat, and a spoon to be made...umm, someone get ahold of Chang....FAST:laugh:

I heard the "special wax" needs aluminum foil, heat, and a spoon to be made...umm, someone get ahold of Chang....FAST:laugh:

Yeah, then I shot the leftover in my arm you freak....and if Hector told you what it was I'm gonna kick him in the junk....

We warned that fugger...

Last edited:
Back