• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So who is near Allentown, PA?

Gotcha... I'm waiting to find out what size tires are actually on the wheels. If they're 215/45's i'll probably be goin to get them if all works out...

I'm in lehighton,pa about 20 minutes from allentown. Depends where in "allentown" you are. Theres a few districts down there they people refer to as "allentown". I'll check back tonight hopefully before I fall asleep.

I'm up in the air if I wanna pick them up or not. They're a set of 09 Focus 17" wheels with tires that have ~85% for $500. The kicker is it'd cost me about $50 in gas and another $45 to get the center caps that he doesn't have. I'll post at some point tonight whether i'm going to be heading or not. If I do go, i'll be driving the Cougar down.

Just let me know, I have a bunch of work to do on the cars.

Any particular reason your looking for the Focus wheels? I'm not gonna suggest you get them just because they are a good price. Make sure you really want them first!

dang, i'm about 45 minutes from allentown, but i'll be in deleware tomorrow...i bet those wheels will look nice on the car too! i wasn't sure if the 09's were 16 or 17 inch wheels.

Hell, I drove to Kutztown (5 hour round trip with the traffic on 22) on Thursday to buy my Safari Rack. I'm wagering I spent about $75 on gas and I'll probably spend $30 more for new bolts/paint. Not to mention the rack cost me $185 to begin with. If you really want them, get them. I've come to realize when it comes to buying expensive items for a car you just have to pull the trigger if you want them. Deal with the guilt after spending the money. It's why I have $2k worth of drive-train/suspension/wheels/etc sitting in my room right now.

Glenn should those parts be on the Cherokee? lol Or is that for when you buy the Crown Vic and you have another DD? :laugh:

Back