• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow

We got some serious lake effect today :) At least three to four inches-- Kinda wild-- Oh how I love Kalamazoo
In October? **** :D

I saw some flurries today
icon14.gif
Can't wait to play in the snow.

When I saw this post I went out and bought 17 inch snow tires so they will be on for my trip down to Michigan this weekend! Hope the Dunlops don't do too much of a smoke show when I try out the nitrous this weekend :D.

Aaron

Yeah, I've been in a Ford plant all day, and its been nuts outside. We had snow so hard I couldn't see across Telegraph, then sunny, then rain, then sunny, then hail (yes hail!), then more... Was nuts...

E1

If my memory serves me right I put my snow tires on last year the day before Thanksgiving in the garage while it was snowing pretty hard outside. I think it was the first real accumulation of snow for the season. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. :D

If my memory serves me right I put my snow tires on last year the day before Thanksgiving in the garage while it was snowing pretty hard outside. I think it was the first real accumulation of snow for the season. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. :D

No that was me! On top of being half in and half out of my garage with 6"+ coming down my lug nut key exploded (well it tore itself in half) and I had to RUN to discount tire before they closed, and I would not be able to drive the car down to ohio for thanksgiving.

Back