• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Small LCDs

g r y m e s

CEG'er
Does anyone out there happen to know of any websites that sell LCD screens without their housings? I just need the actual screen and several of them at around 2 or 3 inches. I figure it would be some sort of electronics supply store out there but I cant seem to find a good one on the web. Catalog based is okay too as long as I can get a hold of a catalog.

Yeah, the smallest I know of for sale seperate is 6", look for replacement parts for digital cameras, those screens should be perfect.

Last edited:
My source has nothing smaller then 5" and all are with trim panels. He suggested ebay and I too was thinking about the digital camera screens, sound like they might fit the bill

Sorry guys to be such a slow responder. I kind of forgot about this thread and went about looking around the internets to find a couple of promising sources. Unfortunately, this is really my project, I am helping a grad student on a project and I am going to be his a/v tech guy. The project is also still very rough and the direction not 100% decided. One thing we do know, is that we will have several, small screens if various shapes and sized receiving various video feeds setup in a room. And we arent sure if its going to be raw raw and exposed or make it so that the screens are presented more organized and enclosed. A lot of research still needs to be done before we move forward on the screens, but we are definitely headed in the right direction.

Back