• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver SVT on Hwy 10?

Jo4nny

CEG'er
...at the stoplights a block North of the QEW?

You: 99+ Silver Frost CSVT with side ding guards removed and silver mesh grill work.

Me: Dirty 98 Black CSVT waving at you.

Nice ride, I had to take a detour to work this morning otherwise I woulda missed you. Let me know if you wanna cruise when the weather gets nicer.

Cheers.

Yup, that was me. I'm not usually up that early myself but the fiance need a lift downtown to work.

Yeah the mesh could use some work in between the fogs and the body is starting to look its age but thanks for the compliments. Yours looked nice and the more I see the E0's the more I prefer them to the E1's.

Nice to meet you!

Jules

...at the stoplights a block North of the QEW?

You: 99+ Silver Frost CSVT with side ding guards removed and silver mesh grill work.

Me: Dirty 98 Black CSVT waving at you.

Nice ride, I had to take a detour to work this morning otherwise I woulda missed you. Let me know if you wanna cruise when the weather gets nicer.

Cheers.

If it is a decent looking SVT, could be Julian or Tommy? I believe both still live in Mississauga, but heck, it could be any one.

I know it wasn't me, because my SVT is under a car cover in my garage. :laugh:

Yup, I'm still around. I've been super busy with a new job and a wedding to plan now! I'm getting married next year and have been working like a mad man in Scarborough doing nights at CTV.

I'm still driving the tour but haven't had much time to give her the lovin she deserves. She's getting old but I still love driving her everyday.

Hope all is well with everyone else. Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Years!

Yup, I'm still around. I've been super busy with a new job and a wedding to plan now! I'm getting married next year and have been working like a mad man in Scarborough doing nights at CTV.

I'm still driving the tour but haven't had much time to give her the lovin she deserves. She's getting old but I still love driving her everyday.

Hope all is well with everyone else. Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Years!

I missed that part, congratulations on getting hitched. :laugh:

If it is a decent looking SVT, could be Julian or Tommy? I believe both still live in Mississauga, but heck, it could be any one.

I know it wasn't me, because my SVT is under a car cover in my garage. :laugh:

What's up guys. I haven't been around much at all lately either. I moved up to Milton back in September and I've just been so busy with the house and my 14 month old daughter. Living in a new development hasn't been very kind to the SVT either. Come spring when I get a paved driveway I'll be doing a complete teardown of the interior and cleaning it out.

Tommy

What's up guys. I haven't been around much at all lately either. I moved up to Milton back in September and I've just been so busy with the house and my 14 month old daughter. Living in a new development hasn't been very kind to the SVT either. Come spring when I get a paved driveway I'll be doing a complete teardown of the interior and cleaning it out.

Tommy

Hey Tommy

Good to see you on the boards. Do you still work at the Brafasco in Rexdale?

Back