• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver Frost sighting, Rt 9 between Charlestown and Leesburg

Sunday around noon, you were heading towards Leesburg on Rt 9. Anyone

Was it mostly stock looking? If so I think I saw the same one at Summit Point. I was there with my girl and her family was racing there and I saw the car and was kinda surprised to see one up there.

Rt. 9 runs from Leesburg to Berkeley Springs.

I see a stock looking SF E0 at Shepherd from time to time. It followed me out on Flowing Springs Road a while back but I was in the Bird...that's always how it happens...wrong car.

Was it mostly stock looking? If so I think I saw the same one at Summit Point. I was there with my girl and her family was racing there and I saw the car and was kinda surprised to see one up there.

Possibly. I was in traffic and didn't notice him until he was going past me. He was coming from that direction, so it may have been the same guy. He did seem to notice my car, so he's aware of other SVT's, unlike most of the other SVT drivers I spot.

Rt. 9 runs from Leesburg to Berkeley Springs.

I see a stock looking SF E0 at Shepherd from time to time. It followed me out on Flowing Springs Road a while back but I was in the Bird...that's always how it happens...wrong car.

Yeah I used to see that car veryday over there. I seen him in martinsburg one time too. Sounded like he was hitting the redline when he was down shifting through queen street. It didn't sound that great. Stock exhaust too.

I've also seen another silver frost in the area. He is on the exit by the John Deer dealer off of rt. 340 alot. It could have been him over there on rt. 9. I believe this guy is older and I think he is aware of other contours. I seen him looking at me while I was looking at him.

I seen him looking at me while I was looking at him.

And it was love at first sight :crazy: :laugh:

BTW, if anyone is interested, theres a black EO for sale in downtown Martinsburg, Queen street, right up from Weis at a dealership. Looks like it needs some luvin' though. Headlights are nasty looking and at least one of the jack covers are missing.

Jason you should jump over on dailydriven.net too. It's the local Martinsburg area car forum. A lot of people over on there know your car (they mentioned yours when I got mine). Bunch of wild cars on there too, we've got a SC'd 05 GTO, SC'd Viper, a 917hp street legal Camaro, few SVT Foci, and the list goes on.

Jason you should jump over on dailydriven.net too. It's the local Martinsburg area car forum. A lot of people over on there know your car (they mentioned yours when I got mine). Bunch of wild cars on there too, we've got a SC'd 05 GTO, SC'd Viper, a 917hp street legal Camaro, few SVT Foci, and the list goes on.

You have a link to the actual forum? That just takes me to a free message board hosting site.

EDIT:
Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
Back