• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver E1 at the Martinsburg mall

Was the windows tinted? I think I might have seen that one too. Not at the mall though. It's nice to see them around. No one really appreciates them like we do.

Did it have MD or WV plates? I see a lowered SF E1 around H-town (MD plates) somewhat frequently so it may have been that guy.

Not sure on the plates. I'm guessing he's WV since I've seen him several times at the mall. No one would drive from Hagerstown just to visit our turd of a mall. It was a black guy with glasses driving it.

Some of the daily driven guys have told me about that one. I hear it has wheels on it now...?
Couldn't really tell. I've never been able to get that good of a look at the car. I was wondering if he might have been a member of DD. It looked like he was with a group of cars, one of which was that silver SE-R with a CF hood thats on the main forum banner.

It looked like he was with a group of cars, one of which was that silver SE-R with a CF hood thats on the main forum banner.

That's Derrick with the SE-R. It's pretty quick. Bolt-on's, cams, turbo at 7 psi, and open downpipe. I'll ask him the next time he's out.

Not sure on the plates. I'm guessing he's WV since I've seen him several times at the mall. No one would drive from Hagerstown just to visit our turd of a mall. It was a black guy with glasses driving it.

Thats the guy that goes to Shepherd University. I had a class with him before he got the csvt. I can't remember his name though.

Back