• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

show me your window tint

13% all the way around with a windshield strip. A little darker than I wanted. I would not go any lower than 20%

DSCN3452.jpg

heres mine with the winter wheels on it...

Tint is 50% on the sides 35% on the rear and 20% window strip.

Attachments

• n20303248_31174895_1612.jpg
    n20303248_31174895_1612.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
35% front -20% rear:

PoconoRacewaygarageedited.jpg

Same as Allen's. My advice Ian, don't go as dark as ours.

I love my 15%, but at night is gets to me, I cant see all that well when im backing out, usually have to wing it. Blind spots at night are literally blind and you cant see. During the day though it looks awesome with the whole blacked out look :cool:

I like dark. Night driving for me is usually in places with alot of lighting, and when not it doesn't bother me at all. As far as backing out, crack the door and stick your head out.

well i live almost in the boonies, not a lot of street lights = really dark in the car..

ladies like it though :laugh:

I cant remember the % of my tint but it was the first mod I did on my contour and I love it. Lifetime warrannty on my tint. I already went back once to get all my windows redone with no questions asked!!!:cool:

596174_45_full.jpg

596174_49_full.jpg

Here in Illinois you cant have any tint on your front windows:blackeye: . I wish we could. You can but you run the risk of getting a ticket which is never fun.

Back