• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Sharp 98 T-Red, Full 3L with all bells and whistles, $4,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Veteran CEG'er
This car belonged to a former member here, troll96se. He had the 3L installed and posted some info about the build here, http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?75173-new-3L-d-svtc.

I acquired the car in August of last year and only drove it for a few months total. During the winter months the car was garaged. I hate to sell this car because its a blast to drive, very clean and needs nothing. But unfortunately, I have to thin out my fleet. I can't justify having 3 svt's anymore.

The odometer now reads 149K miles, with 39K miles put on since the 3L swap. The body is straight, rust free and has the following features:

Full 04 Taurus 3L
Quaiffe Differential
Coil on plug with powder coated valve covers
optimized and powder coated 3L throttle body
kkim maf adaptor and open filter
NPG fuel rail adaptor
24lb injectors
e1 injector harness with e0 o2 sensors harness soldered on
front and rear 94a filled roll resistors
LUK svt clutch and TOB
resurfaced and lightened SVT flywheel
MSDS headers
weapon R ypipe
ss cat pipe w/maggy "cat"
and tuning done by Adam from Pops Racing
Focus SVT rims
lowered suspension
new battery
ss mesh (not sure which-Stazi?)
Will throw in Kicker sub woofer system and amp for right price.

Check it out...
http://s648.photobucket.com/user/v8marauder/library/

Drat! Maybe if I'd known of this when I was staying with relatives in Palos in June I could have looked it over.

Your relatives said they miss you very much and to come back! Added more pics to PB...

Clean rockers!

HA! There's a few friends, relatives AND bartenders who miss me back there. Should I bring several pitchers for the Sox while I'm at it?

Thanks guys, it really is a nice car and a blast to drive. It will go back into storage for the winter if I can't sell it before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back