• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

September Meet

I'm getting lost too here we need a list like, so people can add to it and we could keep track:

Aussie Ford - 9/15 or 9/22 maybe 9/29
Barge - 9/8
Woogieman - 9/22
shotwell - 9/22
dyaballikl - 9/22
GrooveNerd - 9/22
PDXSVT + - 9/8, 9/22 maybe

SleeperZ - 9/22 or maybe 9/29 -> Getting married on 10/5

SleeperZ - 9/22 or maybe 9/29 -> Getting married on 10/5

Congratulations, so this will be kind of like a bachelor cruise for you :laugh:

Now that brings the question: how many strippers can you get into a Tour? My bride says NONE!

BTW that is my son's B-day so I guess I'll remember you anniversary :laugh:

AF

Well, it looks like the 22nd works for the majority, so I guess we'll run with that.

Regarding a question asked earlier, I'm not really familiar with any of the Washington roads towards the coast. I was on one of them to South Bend a couple of years ago, but that's about it. If anyone has any ideas of good routes that way, let us know. Otherwise, I guess we can do the drive through the mountains to the east, unless someone's got a better idea. :) We can meet as a group up north and as one down in Portland, then all meet up at I-5 and Hwy 12 and go from there. Or somethin' like that.

Marty

Ok, 9/22.
Put me down as a "maybe" - our anniversary is the 30th, and since I'm on call, we haven't decided whether we want to celebrate the weekend before or the weekend after.
I wont give a lot of input for this meet, but if I can make it, I'll be there.:cool:

Any new details / plans for this coming weekend's meet? I'm planning to be in Portland for the weekend already. I'm still undecided on whether to bring my Contour or my new toy. It's MUCH more fuel efficient then the Contour, but not nearly as fun to drive.

I'll be there. I haven't seen any other suggestions, so I guess we'll meet at Hwy 12 and head east from there. If we meet at 10, does that give everyone enough time to get there?

Who all is planning on coming?

The List:

Shotwell
GrooveNerd

Marty

We should stop at Randle and eat at the diner. It's really good! At Randle we can decide to go south toward Mt St Helens, North or further east. Your call!

I'm a "probably going". No offense to GrooveNerd or Shotwell but I won't go if you're the only one's going. I will only be able to join you guys up to the I-5 Hwy 12 meeting spot anyway because I need to be back in Beaverton by 1pm. So I'll add myself with an asterisk.

The List:

Shotwell
GrooveNerd
Woogieman*

-Aaron

I'm a "probably going". No offense to GrooveNerd or Shotwell but I won't go if you're the only one's going. I will only be able to join you guys up to the I-5 Hwy 12 meeting spot anyway because I need to be back in Beaverton by 1pm. So I'll add myself with an asterisk.

The List:

Shotwell
GrooveNerd
Woogieman*

-Aaron

The List: Revised, AF :laugh:

Shotwell
GrooveNerd
Woogieman*
Aussie Ford
Aussie Ford's Marine
(mom's Tour)
So GN where is the meeting point is PDXSVT going to show? My friend that went to school with him was thinking about showing up at the meet point to look at the Tours. He wont be able to make the run though since he has out of town guests here and is recovering from knee replacement surgery. Anyway what's the plan / route / meet up places and time?

Looking forward to seeing you all again and don't forget the FRS's :D

Regards,
AF

Last edited:
Well, thanks in large part to the forums being down on Friday and part of Saturday, the meet didn't happen. :nonono: I don't know how many people would have showed up though, as only a few were on the final list that was started.

Maybe next month?...

Marty

Back