• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*SEPARATED* RACEBITS 2-Bolt Flange Stainless Steel Header/Y-Pipe Set!

Really, no one wants stainless steel headers! there at least $100 cheaper than mds headers and look way better! I'm sure this is one of our only chances of getting these done! So jump on these!

Going to send money tonight, my friend has a 2-bolt and if these don't get made I'll still order the 3-bolt and will make it work.
Thanks, J

Going to send money tonight, my friend has a 2-bolt and if these don't get made I'll still order the 3-bolt and will make it work.
Thanks, J

Same here! Come on guys let's get it done! I'm tempted to buy headers y pipe and the decat just to make the 3 bolt work! But id rather not....so jump on this before people lose interest

Only received deposits from BiminiLX

If the 2 holed deal happens will use this towards this or if does can use towards the 3 holed flange.

Cheers
Shaun

Hate to say it but count me out. A 2-bolt would've been nice but seeing as I've already got one installed I went ahead and just ordered the headers. Was needing some faster results than this so good luck guys!

1. pithon987
2. KnuwSVTOwner
3. bgrogan01 (?)
4. getsum111 (?)
5. Dirtybird204 (?)
6. biminiLX

whats the price? i'd love to get a twobolt to replace my three bolt.

Back