• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sean's CSVT #5906 Build Thread !

Talked to the owner of a local shop that builds racecars, and confirmed that once my car is done, i can bring it in and a custom camber build will start :)

You gay, dawh!

By the way, the rims I'm looking at, will be poking...

:D

So my natural camber up front will be good, but, I wanna try and mess around with my adjustable tubular arms out back. I wonder if they can camber out some for me because it seems like it would. But then again, I don't know with the rear control arm being in there, too.

another part has arrived :D

100_0358.jpg

muahaha.....................keep scrolling.................

100_0360.jpg

bam.

stealthy but a small visual upgrade, i love it!

I'm debating if I should paint the rivets black or not. And if anyone is wondering, I got it off americanmuscle :)

I'd paint them black. I think it'll look better. But whatever you want to do.

Oh, so I got the clutch in. Feels uber weird at first, but the pedal firmed up finally after driving a bit. And I decided to lower my front. Sittin at 2" flat son!

You need to get her back on the road!

Nice nice, yeah I think I might put it on the car and see. Since I have the prt skidplate on my mirko, the rivets might not be too bad but in time we will find out haha.

Meh, it will be awhile before my cars back on the road :( maybe not till 2012 who knows.

nope. right now my car is in my moms garage about 40mins away from the shop. gotta do my wheels and motor first here, and then once it is done and driveable, and i want to leave it there for a bit, THEN the custom camber/suspension build will start. Not really a big priority now, I just want the car back on the road lol .

Little update...as Im working on installing my fuel door, I have a few other various things in the works too lol....so first off, my BLACK SVT mats...I know the flash made it hard to tell the difference maybe but trust me, they are black lol.

100_0433.jpg

and finally, how shes lookin...

183864_10150421891670724_655925723_17532250_4124874_n.jpg

100_0421.jpg

what shop are you looking at using for the camber work? im about 40 minutes south east of the hammer

my friends work out of Oakvilleand the owner will most likely be doing the design. Thats a little ways away though, as my car wont be out for a bit and once it does, it wont go in the shop possibly until winter time if i get it out this season.

Little update, FINALLY got my bullit fuel door installed, and i used my own method for installation. Heres a few pics, I know they arent the greatest but the car is in the garage so I dont have much room lol..

100_0449.jpg

100_0447.jpg

I cant really tell but did you have the lateral centerline parallel to the bumper seam?

If you do, you may re consider and make it parallel with the ground. I know I made that mistake first and it looks much better parallel with the ground.

TE

I cant really tell but did you have the lateral centerline parallel to the bumper seam?

If you do, you may re consider and make it parallel with the ground. I know I made that mistake first and it looks much better parallel with the ground.

TE

Ill go take a better pic for ya, im pretty sure its the ground though. cant remember haha, plus its hard to really tell since theres not much room on each side for a good photo and theres no front wheels so i cant even roll it out.

Jealous of that gas cap! Looks badass.

thanks :), i think it looks awesome! sleek and sort of hidden too, which is perfect.

Back