• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE Roll Call

Name: Matt
Car: 2000 SVT Contour #2010
Color: T-Red
Mod List: Magnaflow resonator, Optimized Y, B&M short shifter, FSVT 17" 5 spokes, KKM intake, Fiberglass eyebrows, 35% tint, H/U and 10" sub

Soon to be for sale, because I bought a new ride.
svt10.jpg

The new ride...
mst1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm really excited. I've really enjoyed the Contour for the last almost 7 years, but I've always wanted a Mustang. The previous owner bought it in bone stock form last May from a 75 yr old guy. He did a 5spd swap and then a good list of well thought out mods, but it almost cost him his marriage, so he was very motivated to sell. It's very clean and has just under 54K miles.

Mods
- 5spd conversion from a 93 LX
- King Cobra clutch
- stock block
- GT-40P heads (from a late 90's Explorer)
- Ford Motorsports E cam
- Explorer Upper and Lower Intake and Throttle body
- Mustang fuel rail and injectors
- BBK intake
- March underdrive pulleys
- Optima battery
- Electric fan w/ cockpit on/off switch
- Ford Mototsports ceramic coated headers
- UPR catted x pipe
- flowmaster 40 series mufflers (drone!!! Switching to Magnaflow soon)
- Ford Motorsports 3.73's
- Ford Motorsports aluminum driveshaft
- Ford Motorsports lowering springs f/r
- Mega Bite Jr. Lowers
- Steeda Uppers
- Lakewood 50/50 drag shocks
- OEM 93 Cobra wheels front 17x7.5
- replica 93 Cobra wheels rear 17x8.5
- Redline Tuning hood struts
- smoked headlights
- Pro 5.0 shifter
- white face guages
- 20% tint

Totaly the oposite, I LOOOOOVE that color green, and the new viper green I think its called snakeskin green or something.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant. :D It would not be the color I would necessarily pick out if it was 1992 and I had every color to choose from, but it's very unique.

It's called Calypso Green and I already checked and the GA tag "CALYPSO" is taken. :(

I plan on bringing to some of the Friday night test and tunes at Commerce, so if I see any CSVT's I'll definitely say hi.

My 1995 Coutour is pure stock, no modifications except for
some new plasitc wheel covers. I hope my photo is welcome here.
I'm happy that I was able to reach 142K. In the past few
years the car has had a rough life including a wild ride doing
"agricultural transit" not of my own choosing when a puddle on
the interstate sent me into a spin.

i was actuly going to head over saturday morning but im having the passenger side axle replaced in the morning and i dont think its worth the trip if i cant spend more than a few hours there. aside from that im trying to get up to georgia,,,thats alot of driving for one weekend

Back