• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

scrapping, LV area

im over on the north side by craig and 15.

kinda changed my mind on CL atm to see if some1 here wants it if not gone by monday then im pulling headers and uim off, maybe konis but might be too old.

if it doesnt sell then it would be np!

might be awhile since going back to work monday, but will only be in bakersfield this time so ill be back in town here and there looking at more houses!

ya its on CL and its an SVT

changed my mind this morning trying to get a bit for it to get some parts for coog :cool:

This appears to be parkedcar's old one. You should have chimed in on the thread I stared about seeing it at the Cannery.

How did this car get from the East Coast?

bought it off 95pgt-t when i was working in kansas, bc coog was still down and out and tired of renting car everytime i came back into town. then drove it from kansas to here a little over a year ago.

never saw post about cannery, but yes i play poker there or at least did they suck now lol

probably gonna part it out will be back into town around the 9th or so if i dont head down to sd from here

ok back in town what is needed off gonna slowly pull parts in morning. dont really want to ship anything bc of limited time being home!

any are welcome to come join in on the fun

ok back in town what is needed off gonna slowly pull parts in morning. dont really want to ship anything bc of limited time being home!

any are welcome to come join in on the fun

PM me with the prices of the items I requested in my PM. :crazy:

Back