• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Schaumburg Hooters Meet

Quicksilver

CEG'er
It's been a while since we had our formerly regular H00ters meet, and about 8 yrs since I organized it last time...

How about we meet on Sunday, March 10, at 1pm? Location, like always, the Woodfield Hooters in Schaumburg.

What are your thoughts??

I'm interested. Maybe something like a cruise could be in order? Weather should be lightening up by then.

It's already a far enough drive, no need to cruise :laugh:.

I could see about going when the date gets closer. I need to practice some long trips again with the car to weed out any issues before SZ. :ponder:

Probably won't make it, I really don't like any of you guys... And now that the cheeseheads invited themselves it's a lost cause...

Last edited:
Probably won't make it, I really don't like any of you guys... And now that the cheeseheads invited themselves it's a lost cause...

Good! We don't want yer sorry ass there anyway!

Last edited:
Wish I could go, but still hammering out kinks in the car after engine swap, and that is also my planned junkyard day (yay! MORE parts!)

We need to do one over the summer, then we can cruise!

Holy cripes that's this weekend already?! •••• me, there is no way I can make it. I have to work on my sisters '99 contour on Sunday :nonono:. Damn it.

Like I said... April 21 at Hooters in Peoria... 10 am to 2:30 pm Plenty of notice, and it will be huge (as long as the weather is nice)

I would love to go but my rear braided brake lines are rubbing on the tires and I don't know about making the drive. If I can get it taken care of before then I'll be there.

Back