• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SC Local Classifieds & Swapmeet

Fs: Front Strut Brace And Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Fs: Front Strut Brace And Eibach Pro Kit Springs

I have a front strut brace in good shape and some eibach pro springs these spring have less than 2000 miles on them.

Anyone here local needing any parts?

Anyone here local needing any parts?

I got a 2000 blk/tan that im parting out.

Im in the Baytown area.

Whole svt body kit with mirko for 800....
complete interior
Engine with 100k
New Tranny(but typical 3rd gear sync)
pretty much anything you need.

come get what you need.

either Email me or send me a text.

svttour2003@aol.com

832-514-5676

I am in need.

I am in need.

Hey gents and ladies! I recently collided with the largest raccoon in Kansas and am in need of a front bumper. I prefer Silver Frost but am open as well to Black if the price is decent. I am looking for a good example with minimal damage if at all possible, but beggars cant be choosers. Please let me know if you have anything of the sort. Would also take a painted AAS front bumper if it is not damaged and is painted. Either color would still suffice.

I am located in Kansas City, Mo. I am no longer living in Oklahoma. Shoot me an e-mail to palehorse999666 at gmail dot com.
I am in need!!!!!!!

I have tons of stuff laying around that needs to go. Misc. stuff that I will never need for my 'tour. (factory diff out of an early '98 csvt, MNB center console wih all the trimmings including updated cupholders, have three EO SVT wheels with center caps painted gunmetal but need rubber and tons of little miscellaneous items to sell or trade.) I am willing to drive into Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missourri to get a decent Bumper. I def. prefer SilFro, but would be willing to go with Black.

Let me know if you have one and are in need of anything I have. If its not listed here, just ask, I may have it.....

Looking to trade 99 CSVT

Looking to trade 99 CSVT

Just a shot in the dark here. Looking to trade my stock unmolested 1999 black/midnight blue CSVT for a small SUV like a Ford Escape or Mazda Tribute. Car currently has 92k miles and is well cared for. PM me for pictures and info if interested.

WTB: factory air intake assembly & window motors

WTB: factory air intake assembly & window motors

I need to buy the complete factory intake tube and filter housing for a 99 SVT C.

The crappy "cold air" kit that was on the car when I bought it has a filter and connectors that likes to wiggle itself free from the intake tube, thus
causing my car to idle like :censored::censored::censored::censored:, and constantly stall. I want to get rid of it and replace it with a completely stock unit. This is my daily, and I need it to be 100% reliable.

Also, if you have a sunroof motor and passenger-side (front) window motor, I'm looking for those, too. They need to actually work great, of course.

If no one has any of these items, please direct me where I can get them.

Best way to get a hold of me is via email: bullitt82@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

-Dave

Some lady hit my old Contour's driver door. It looks like it's too much to repair. Does anyone have a silver frost driver's side front door? DFW area would be nice.

Thanks.

i have a se front and back bumper you can have for free just come get them they are black and nothing is wrong with them just takeing up to much space

Four SVT E1 wheels..

Four SVT E1 wheels..

I haven't been on here in a year or two and since i've been driving a mazda 6 for over a year now, I have no use for my svt e1 wheels that have been sitting in my parent's garage.. I haven't even seen the wheels in over a year but I know they're in good condition and ready for the road, I wouldn't say they're in great condition because of small curb rash on some wheels, but If anyone is interested, let me know.

Looking for Fuel Pressure Gauge

Looking for Fuel Pressure Gauge

Hello all. Looking to see if anyone in STL has a Fuel Pressure Gauge...I need to get a reading on my fuel pressure to try an clear these codes...

FS Black Hood and Black Trunk Lid

FS Black Hood and Black Trunk Lid

Up for sale off of my 2000 SVT Contour:
I have my black OEM hood - it has some rock chips and the crows feet on the factory paint
I also have my black OEM trunk lid w/ the red reflector- It has the factory holes for the rear spoiler, the spoiler does not come w/ the trunk.
I would prefer local pick up, I live in Gardner KS
Please PM me if interested for pics, pricing or any other info you might need.
Thank you

Up for sale off of my 2000 SVT Contour:
I have my black OEM hood - it has some rock chips and the crows feet on the factory paint
I also have my black OEM trunk lid w/ the red reflector- It has the factory holes for the rear spoiler, the spoiler does not come w/ the trunk.
I would prefer local pick up, I live in Gardner KS
Please PM me if interested for pics, pricing or any other info you might need.
Thank you

do you still have your svt? I haven't seen you post on here in a looooong time and i'm a huge fan of your car

FS: 98 Contour SVT (Warrensburg, MO)

FS: 98 Contour SVT (Warrensburg, MO)

I have a 98 Contour SVT with a clean title and 127k. My Contour has H/R Sport springs W/ Koni adjustable shocks (just under 10k miles on them), I also have the stock set of rims with all season tires (Falken Ziex) on them and summer performance rims and tires (17" powder coated euro Ford Racing rims with Falken Azenis mounted to them). Both sets have at least half tread left on them. This car also has an alpine radio that has the Bluetooth module (Phone and iPod), usb storage, an infinity bass link sub, and radio that works with the factory power antenna. Motor (Bone stock 2.5L) and trans (5-speed) are mechanically sound. This was a Colorado car so this car has ran with about 85% power for most of it's life due to the altitude. I replaced all O2 sensors, the alternator (by Ford), replaced plugs and wires and had the intake runners cleaned last year. I have also made a few tweaks to the brakes (stainless steel lines, 4 vented rotors,exct...). I have upgraded the headlights to 6000k hid. The air bag light is on (Blinks 5-1 Code), this car has not been wrecked. It's missing the right side skirt but I have a set of Razzi replacements new in the box. I also have a couple parts that I have bought but not installed yet to include a battery relocation kit and high performance oil pan that I will throw in with the car. With a quick adjustment of the shocks you can go from a calm and relaxed ride to an incredibly firm and racy setup.

I am asking $PM FOR PRICE for the entire package however, I am willing to let the car go (none of the extra items) for $PM FOR PRICE with the stock rims and tires and no radio.

More photos are available upon request, please e-mail me.
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n192/digital951/SVT Contour/
Pictures taken March 1st, 2010

I hate to sell but I don't have the space for 2 cars anymore so I need to get rid of one quickly.

Please let me know what you think, .

Thanks,

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back