• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

s2knott silly guy

Ray,

No hard feelings man! :) I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I understand where your coming from with the street racing.

Adam

Just to put things in perspective, here is S2Knott's first post on NECO...

Originally Posted by S2knott
so im coming over here from CEG, because i have been getting pissed off with that forum lately.

i constantly get grilled and *****ed at for speeding and driving my car fast when thats completely my business. and i specifically ask people not to say **** like that. i simply make a thread about a race and it gets locked up and i here **** about it for days.

and just because i raced a guy, i lost a great mechanic that i really needed and was a valuable part to how my svt got to perform the way it does today...

i just think people are over reacting.... or maybe im underreacting i dont know but hopefully everyone is a little layed back in here....

anyways, ive got a 98 CSVT #1119, with a 3L Escape 22k Swap, msds headers, trubendz catless test pipe, cherry bomb resonator, and stock mufflers, also have a k&N intake and a custom apolstered interior.

Him = :cry:

Me = :nonono:

Aren't you still in your twenties? lol

Apparently not? You'd never think it. I even made a poll once.. "How old do you think I am".

among the responses were "55?"

"mid 40's" and "meh.. older than most people on here".

Maybe its because I don't argue, gripe, or whine when something about life is unfair, and am normally the one to rein in the folks who are causing trouble.

And yes.. almost 27.

I thought you were early 30ish. LOL.

But anywho, my two cents on the subject. SVT is not a drag car, who cares what you beat in a race. I don't. I am more interested in people auto crossing them and seeing what they can beat that way.

In the future please don't send people to us that will cause trouble.

We'll stop sending you ours when you stop sending us yours. Deal? ;) :p

and fwiw, this button works wonders on both forums
report.gif
:)

Hey Bob does your father know you do this kind of thing? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if you crashed that new 3L that he probably at least partially funded...

And BTW, I'm done with this on here and on NECO, I don't really want to be in the middle of this, but I don't appreciate the ignorance and some of the negative comments directed towards Greg...

thats exactly why i sent him over there. cause i know theres arguments in the section. and was hoping someone would give his "street race" some bad nods to make a point that i was trying to make.

Don't worry, I'm already on him. ;)

We'll stop sending you ours when you stop sending us yours. Deal? ;) :p

Now now, we don't tell people to come here and be idiots. We only send people here for straight up info...

E1

No.. I don't... But, you'll notice that not in one single post of mine will you find how fast I drive on a regular basis. That's the difference, here.. Nobody on here is rightfully able to judge you for what you do. This entire debacle was over the fact that you can't talk about it, period.. It has nothing to do with the actions (though I personally don't agree with them) and everything to do with the rules of this site.

C'mon.. would I have purchased a car like THIS, if I intended to drive like THAT??

Back