• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ricers Making Fun of Me!

You must be thinking of a different thread. This thread is from 06 and is about some ricers showing their true colors in car knowledge. I dont see where it mentions vipers or EVOs. The OP doesnt even have his SVT I think that was like 3 cars ago.

I have also dosens of stories like this :)

Mondeo MK2 is very popular and cheap car in Europe.
It's 10 yrs old car, and "ordinary people" prefere german cars, so the price is cheap .
In people's mind, VW, Audi or BMW are "better" than FixOrRepairDaily cars. All young "gangstas" want to have 15 or 20 yrs old, junk audi (because it's AUDI), than 10 yrs old Mondeo.
And noone really knows, that there is V6, 200 hp version of this cheap Mondeo...
People think that I have 1.6 L engine and 17'' chinese wheels, and cheap body kit :laugh:
And then, the light is green, and their superb-new-luxury-i've_longer_d...k_than_you cars can only see my "back" :drool:

But, the best story ever is my friend's story...

ca. 100 km (60 miles) of riding together with young guy in new BMW 525i (2.5 L, 218 hp, 200 ft*lb torque), blondie doll by his side... superb-yuppie.
Car worth $66 000

And my friend in new Mondeo, 2.0 TDCi diesel, stock 140 hp, 250 ft*lb, but chip tuned up to 180 hp and 303 ft*lb.
Car worth ca. $33 000.

And they race whole the distance together, every time BMW started to sprint, my friend was just behind.
The first traffic lights, they stopped, BMW guy opened the window and ask
"What the hell you have under the hood??"
"2.0"
"How many horses?"
"ooo, just 140 :cool:"
"So, why she's working so good... I can't beet you..."
"Because this is FORD :laugh:"

Please try to imagine the yuppie in $66000 car's face... :laugh:

I have also dosens of stories like this :)

Mondeo MK2 is very popular and cheap car in Europe.
It's 10 yrs old car, and "ordinary people" prefere german cars, so the price is cheap .
In people's mind, VW, Audi or BMW are "better" than FixOrRepairDaily cars. All young "gangstas" want to have 15 or 20 yrs old, junk audi (because it's AUDI), than 10 yrs old Mondeo.
And noone really knows, that there is V6, 200 hp version of this cheap Mondeo...
People think that I have 1.6 L engine and 17'' chinese wheels, and cheap body kit :laugh:
And then, the light is green, and their superb-new-luxury-i've_longer_d...k_than_you cars can only see my "back" :drool:

But, the best story ever is my friend's story...

ca. 100 km (60 miles) of riding together with young guy in new BMW 525i (2.5 L, 218 hp, 200 ft*lb torque), blondie doll by his side... superb-yuppie.
Car worth $66 000

And my friend in new Mondeo, 2.0 TDCi diesel, stock 140 hp, 250 ft*lb, but chip tuned up to 180 hp and 303 ft*lb.
Car worth ca. $33 000.

And they race whole the distance together, every time BMW started to sprint, my friend was just behind.
The first traffic lights, they stopped, BMW guy opened the window and ask
"What the hell you have under the hood??"
"2.0"
"How many horses?"
"ooo, just 140 :cool:"
"So, why she's working so good... I can't beet you..."
"Because this is FORD :laugh:"

Please try to imagine the yuppie in $66000 car's face... :laugh:
lmao that was great i can picture a good wtf? face

lololololol dam funny chit!

I would have talked mad chit to them as i always do, clown them for driving a girls car and if they said more i would have made them piss there manties. I hate them idiots, and hope for them to get cocky but it never happens. I guess i look a bit scary with a giant red beard /angry face/ large man,so they always stare at the ground. It seems most import lovers are skinny weak GEEKS.True Americans only drive AMERICAN cars, period. China gets enough cash from us, this we can control.

have you sufferd a blow to the head recently?

have you sufferd a blow to the head recently?

LMAO! No sheet hey. I drive a honda and i'm by no means a skinnny geek. I've always had foreign cars. Pissed of, blue collar worker here and no one :censored::censored::censored::censored:s with me? Must be my smile?

The first time I ever seen an SVT Contour was in Car Audio & Electronics magazine...about...10 years ago. Loved how they looked since then. I knew one day I'd have to have one, lol.

The first time I ever seen an SVT Contour was in Car Audio & Electronics magazine...about...10 years ago. Loved how they looked since then. I knew one day I'd have to have one, lol.

for some reason i have a feeling that may have been soundQ's car, but i dont have time to research that assumption

I think it's the "similar threads" thing at the bottom. I've clicked on them a bunch of times and it took me a while to realize they aren't current.

Back