• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Repair Time....suggestions?

SVTFern

CEG'er
Been a long time since I've posted but i still do lurk on these boards quite often. I know that there are some posts on here regarding good repair shops etc but i thought i would post about what my specific needs are.

I need some suspension work done on the right front, possibly a bent knuckle. I also want to purchase and install an Accusump or similar oil accumulator. I know that not many shops have installed oil accumulators but i figure that some performance shops etc must have done this before. While I'm at it i will also get new plugs and wires as i am sure it wouldnt hurt to get that taken care of as well.

Has anyone had experiences with suspension work at a good shop in the GTA (prefereable in the west end) with the above work? Has anyone or a friend of yours had an oil accumulator istalled at a shop?

Need to get this done in the next few weeks as on track season starts at the beginning of May.

Ciao

Fern

Fern,
Maybe the shop Laura uses in Newmarket might have a few leads in the accumulator section.

Aside from that, I'll bug one of our members with a CSVT...he might have a lead in finding a place in the west-end.

Back