• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Registry

At the moment I'm having computer trouble, which blows because I was also having car trouble and couldn't make it back on here. So I just had to go figure crap out on my own. Nothing blew up so Its all good :laugh:.

But yeah once I solve this computer issue Ill be able to do more on the registry.

Mine is number 720 built in 5/1997, not sure on the day. I am located in Washington State. Black/Midnight blue

Awesome, Added and updated finally!:laugh:

Alo went and used Zorrex's Idea, So now the Un-Id's are in some kind of order. So Thanks Zorrex for the idea!

I just looked at this registry and neither of mine are there:
00 Silver Frost SVTC, #1136/2150: Born 4 Jan, 2000
00 Silver Frost SVTC, #1429/2150: Born 10 Jan, 2000

Keep up the good work.

Do mine next!! Do mine next!!:laugh:

Black/MNB
1FAFP68G2XK154322

(No DOB as of now, but judging by #1006 and 1023 it is either 26-27th Jan 1999, but I'll let you know for sure if/when I decide to get the certificate)

#1014 was kicked off the "Cool List"

~I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY!!!~

jk, but that is weired.

1-800 FORD SVT

give 'em your VIN # and if you cough up $40, they will send you a certificate with suff like your name and the vin printed on it

1999 Black, MNB int, VIN:1FAFP68G3XK151851

Just called SVT, I'm #901, but they wouldn't tell me the build date unless I bought the cert. but I'll get that soon too.

-Nick

dead 98 black blue 1FAFP68GWK152185

It will be missed.

Nick- You were lucky to get that much out of them. I still don't know what number mine is lol.

Purdy- Thanks for the info - its been added

RFcsvt- Its listed, Get me the vin whenever you can. No rush, the list isn't going anywhere.

And to everyone who's sent me info - Thanks! You've made it a lot easier!

Back