• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional meet? Mid-March?

So what do you guys thin of Watkins Glen, NY? Just north of the PA border, full track time instead of just a meet n greet? It's a drive for some, that's why I haven't closed this thread in favor of Andy's yet. If you're interested, jump over to his new thread. So do we continue planning for March, or go ahead with Watkins Glen in April?

I can't do Watkins Glenn, Ken has to work.
Only weekend days I can do something is 4 March and 5 May. :(

If it were in april i dont think id make it im going to a meet of merkur guys in maryland sometime in april
and march is still iffy for me also as my wifes due date is march 5h

To be honest if it comes down to one or the other due to distance I'm going to Watkins Glen. Sorry. Can you really blame me?

To be honest if it comes down to one or the other due to distance I'm going to Watkins Glen. Sorry. Can you really blame me?

I can't, no. lol. You'll see me at Watkins Glen too, unless something financially happens where I can't make it.

So as far as this thread goes, we're sticking with March for a Meet N Greet since that seems the best for everyone. We need a location. Shall we poll one?

FWIW depending on the time ,(Sunday being the best) Corning or Binghamton our within my reach also

Im also down for a meet, i dont think ive actually been to one yet. but i gotta know when since my svt is gonna need some work be for i drive her anywhere.

Back