• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

2004/5 Taurus 3.0L UIM

2004/5 Taurus 3.0L UIM

WTB UIM from 2004 or 2005 Taurus 3.0L Duratec. Would anyone have one left over from a 3L swap they want to sell/get rid of?

Thanks in advance

please delete my old parts post..... i have a whole 98 svt parts for sale it is t-red. i have front/rear bumpers and side skirts, doors, hood,trunk. front sub frame and rear sub frame, stock suspension, full mnb interior, brakes, moon roof.stock exhuast.. need to get rid of the stuff PM or im me on loc0gring07@aol.com can get pics if you want of anything need things gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
Need a wheel A.S.A.P

Need a wheel A.S.A.P

Just wondering if anyone has one E1 rim. Just found out I have a crack in one and am on borrowed time...i.e. one big pothole.
Does not have to be perfect in terms of surface, can have some scratches etc..just has to be solid and true...tia

WTB for my brother/father

WTB for my brother/father

Looking for a cheap vehicle for my brother. Preferably a slow 4 cylinder so he won't be compelled to romp on it. :rolleyes: :nonono:
He finally destroyed his car (hand-me-down from my parents) and he's going to need to replace it with something asap.

pm me if you have anything.

Posting this again, as I am getting ready to move south and need to sell/trade my car ASAP!

I am looking for a Ford Explorer in trade, must be 4WD... i'll get pics up later of my car.

Wasn't sure where to post this, so mods, feel free to move it.

I have a clean 98.5 Contour SVT for sale, I moved to Mass about 6 months ago, I bought this car in June, and I need an SUV, because of a new dog, and trash runs every week, they don't quite work in the SVT.

Here's the specs on it.

98.5 SVT Contour
Toreador Red
81k Miles
Blue Leather

panasonic CD player

The car is my daily driver, so it has a few dings/scratches in the paint, but overall the car is clean, especially the interior. It's washed and cleaned once a week, even during the winter.

I'm in West Yarmouth on the cape.

WTT: KONI for BAT

WTT: KONI for BAT

Looking to trade my KONI springs for BAT springs. The KONI's give a great height to the car but it's a little to rough for my likings and I'd like to gain some ground clearance.

Anyone have some BAT springs they wanna trade?

i have konis/gcs with about 40k for sale. i had no trouble with them. just pulled them for the koni sport kit. the paint around the base and spring perch (or lack thereof) chipped so they arent pretty but functional. gc's still look good. they never froze up where i couldnt undo them and adjust them even with new england winters.

99% sure i'm selling my wheels too. i just ordered 18s. current wheels are 17inch axis neos with toyo proxes t1s 215/45/17. tires have maybe 20k miles on them with still a good amount of tread left. i always rotated them and aligned the car twice a year when i'd adjust the gc's before and after winter. no uneven wear. wheels are in good to very good shape (no bends or curb rash. normal wear on them).

i have an optima yellowtop that i'm going to be replacing this spring with another yellowtop that has the gm side posts . so my battery is working perfectly if anyone is looking for one.

i dont have any pricing yet. just gauging interest first. everything can be shipped but local p/u is always better. and i'd be willing to drive up to 2 hours to meet someone for the wheels. so if your 4-5 hours away we can meet somewhere in the middle. i just dont like the idea of shipping wheels and risking damage.

i'm in midwestern ct. i'll be putting up pics soon of the suspension. my wheels are stored away. i'll take pics towards the end of winter closer to spring. if your seriously interested now, i'll pull them to take pics.

WTB: 17" 6 spoke 2004 focus rims

WTB: 17" 6 spoke 2004 focus rims

I'm looking for a set of focus svt rims. I want the 17x7 focus svt #3535 6 spoke rims. If you've got a set in good shape send me picture and a price. I'm trying to buy them ASAP.

FS: 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 94k miles, Blue paint, grey cloth, tow package, power everything...SOLD

FS: 2005 MazdaSpeed MX5, 1.8 liter w/turbo (180HP), 10k BABIED miles, garaged year-round, Grand Touring Package, Titanium paint, Black leather, iPod adapter...PM For Price

Jeep is sold, but MSM is still for sale. More info and pictures in the link in my sig...

midnight blue front and rear seats
hood
fenders
doors
door panels
svt suspension 40K on them
svt front and rear bumpers
side skirts no jack covers
midnight blue dash
sunroof
wiring harnesses
have a ton of random motor/interior plastic pieces

really need it all gone.... wont ship

Last edited:
Any price on that cougar?

Also two midnight blue front seats from a 98 SVT contour. General wear, good condition. pm for price per local classified rules. Would prefer to sell locally so I don't have to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport Alloy Wheels (4) in great condition, 5-114 bolt pattern. Wheels come with nearly new 235/75R15, Bridgestone Dueller AT REVOs (less than 5,000 highway miles). Looking for wheels and tires to get you through the winter and the summer months. These have to be the best tires we have ever run on any of our SUVs. These tires perform flawlessly in the dry, wet, mud and snow (Read the reviews for more info). The wheels will fit Cherokees, Wranglers and lots of others. Local pick-up only, Central Massachusetts.

IMG_7592.sized.jpg

IMG_7594.sized.jpg

IMG_7595.sized.jpg

WTB SVT

WTB SVT

as it says i wtb a SVT contour, preferbly with something under 100k, don't need one right now, sometime within the next couple of months, i'll be taking a loan out for this car, so something around 4-6k is about my price range

WTT: My black trunklid with Spoiler for another black trunklid witout spoiler. Willing to accept freebie black trunks as well :)

Back