• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

Superchips Module for 98 Contour SVT (stock)
Pro-M Air Meter
Sammco Hoses (used) Red - Everything but the small elbow on the Thermostat housing
Carbon Fiber IMRC Cover - (light discoloration from Heat in Engine Bay)
Also have two original midnight blue bottom seat skins and one back skin in good condition - no wear, dye is still all intact. Bought on Ebay last year

I am looking for pick ups for these items somewhere around the Greater Boston and/or Merrimack Valley Areas. Just got into a serious collision on Tuesday and am still somewhat foggy. Crash was the equivalent of being a test dummy. Will consider shipping if necessary.

as per the regional classified rules do not post prices. this is the last warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you wondering if the car is salvagable....I am seeing the appraiser tomorrow. But know for certain that it is done. Frame is twisted, sunroof is kivied open on the passenger side, gas tank strap even came undone. I have spent soo much time redoing this car over the past four years, that I cannot do another one, especially after my alternator nightmare. I just kind of lost the will to own a 'tour after this accident. I feel like I lost a member of my family.

- I also do have an alternator pigtail WPT-535 three wire connector. Just got it last week.

Attachments

• DSCN4864rev3.JPG
    DSCN4864rev3.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
APC racings seats in black cloth with Wedge Engineering seats brackets made for the contour/cougar. The seats have sliders mounted to them and recline with a lever. They are ready to go with stock seat belts (has mounting point for belt and buckle). Seats are in good condition. No rips or tears.

Looks very similar to these, but has no logo (ALL black). Also, the reclining mechanism is a lever, not a knob.
API-6111-6061.APC124102.JPG

SOLD

Contour - Mystique 1999 Workshop Manuals. Volumes I & II. Never used by me, they came with the car (99 SVT) from the original owner in 2000. Will meet for local pick up (I'm in Norwood, MA).

Stab-o-shock...

Stab-o-shock...

Found an extra Stab-O-Shock in my parts collection...

Strut for it is still o.k., not incredible, but o.k. (has some rebound left in it)

PM for price. Thanks.

Hi guys. Now that I got my finances straightened out I'm ready to get into a different car. I'm looking into getting into a lower mile CSVT. I found one in NJ with 36k but I was 1 day late. :nonono:

It's got to be in very good shape. I'd like to find one with under 50k, but I know theses are few and far between. Everything would need to work on the car including A/C. Color doesn't really matter. Please PM me if you have a car like this, or if you know of one in the Northeast area.

Thank you very much.
~Joe

FS: SVT radiator, purchased from bagged last year. I can't remember the mileage but it was somewhere between 90-110k I think. Still in original shipping material from bagged.

FS: PRT 94A poly filled roll restrictors Used for a couple of years. Still in good shape.

Looking for ABS unit

Looking for ABS unit

Looking for

ABS unit has to be a early build 98 (like 7-97) contour or mystique without traction control 4-6cyl shouldn't matter.

Up for sale are the seats out of my 98 SVT. I bought these seats about 2 years ago and just put them in a few months ago. They are from an 04 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII. These seats are still like new, I bought them from the original owner with 15k miles on them. I had a small hole patched and ordered brackets. I think these seats are awesome since they are dark blue and black which matches the midnight blue in the SVT contours nearly perfectly. I also have the rear seats if you need additional fabric for a back seat project or in case you rip one of the front seats and need to patch it. No more burning yourself on hot leather in the summer, or freezing your arse off in the winter. These seats come with brackets to mount them directly into any 98 and up contour.

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

FYI, I just stumbled across an $800 Black on Tan on Maine's craigslist. I'm in Arizona, so it's a pinch too far. However, if someone wants to ship me the seat covers...

Pre-98 dash clock
1995-2000 Contour/Mystique Haynes Manual SOLD

Found it while cleaning out some boxes from the move.

Last edited:
Looking for an alloy to replace a cracked one on a friends Contour. Pics of her broken one coming so they can be matched up.

Nothing fancy since the car is being given to her brother as it was inherited from their dad who passed. :(

Back