• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Redheaded stepchild"

I would leave the headlights the way they are. In person they look tits....And I think Gunmetal would just stand out way too much.
I like the fact that there is a pattern with the all red in the front then the gunmetal stripe.

I like the headlights too and inperson they do look good...BUT, the gunmetal WILL put it over the top:cool: I'm sure there's someone out there that would trade you straight up Hector..."just doooooooit!":laugh:

Hey Steve, go visit www.autopia.org or something:troutslap:

Been there today.....Almost spent money and had to come back here! :laugh:

evohector.jpg

im not crazy about the headlights but i do think they actually look better in red, than the gunmetal. wierd cuz im not one for colored headlight backgrounds, like the new Vettes :nonono:

personally, i would prefer regular headlights, blacked out.

not sure about the stripe. id have to see it person to really say.

wheels look cool. love the wing. MUCH better than the obnoxious boy-racer stock wing.

im not crazy about the headlights but i do think they actually look better in red, than the gunmetal. wierd cuz im not one for colored headlight backgrounds, like the new Vettes :nonono:

personally, i would prefer regular headlights, blacked out.

not sure about the stripe. id have to see it person to really say.

wheels look cool. love the wing. MUCH better than the obnoxious boy-racer stock wing.
Thanks for the comments....don't want black headlights either. I love the wing.

As far as more boost I am running 23-24 psi (spike). Really don't need any more......maybe a bigger turbo.:laugh:

Back