• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rebuilding CKtour98 Bumper - UPDATE

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Ok,
Just an update on how its going with the bumper for CK98's tour. Its been a slow process and my wife is screamin at me because Im doing this in my apartment but till hell with her, its all about the cars.

Its almost done, and I Think its staring to look like a bumper again, finally. Hey Sean, Im resurfacing the whole thing man, gettin rid of all the scuffs and stuff so its gonna be another week or so, hope you dont mine.

Enjoy.
It stinks like primer in here, shiat!

Attachments

• bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • bp3.jpg
    bp3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks man,

I comin to get that Mirko tommorro so PM me your number, I dont want to end up in downtown detroit!

Cheers,
Keith

Thanks man,

I comin to get that Mirko tommorro so PM me your number, I dont want to end up in downtown detroit!

Cheers,
Keith

I ended up in downtown Detroit when I went. haha, it seems so confusing compared to here. But thats no problem Keith, do what you gotta do to make it look good.

Stazzi Mesh

Stazzi Mesh

Hey sean,

Heres the mesh I got from scott when I was in Detroit.
Stazz mesh I beleive he said, cut perfectly for the front bumper. I also got some killer ideas for a custom splitter for your bumper, just gotta see what you think, may cost around 30.00 in materials.

P.S. the mirko I got is freakin sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Keith

Attachments

• Stazzi Mesh.jpg
    Stazzi Mesh.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
thanks alot, that should look sweet with the SVT front. How much did you pay for it so I can pay you back? Anyways, what do you have in mind for the splitter? I'll listen to any ideas, so go for it. Draw it out if you have to if it would make it easier.

Sean

Hey,

Scott gave it to me, so its your, free. I'll draw up some ideas for ya, or photoshop them up, take a look at the new post I have up, lookin at getting a meet together at a friends house or possibly even at the Princess Auto parking lot, just gotta talk to them.

Cheers,
Keith

Sounds good! Let me know once you figure everything out about the meet. I also think some custom made T's would be sweet! And I cant wait to see what you have in mind for the splitter!

-Sean

Will do,
I'll post my step by step sometime tonight as I am at work right now.
Stay tuned.
Cheers,
Keith

Hey sean,

Heres the mesh I got from scott when I was in Detroit.
Stazz mesh I beleive he said, cut perfectly for the front bumper. I also got some killer ideas for a custom splitter for your bumper, just gotta see what you think, may cost around 30.00 in materials.

P.S. the mirko I got is freakin sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Keith

glad you guys like your stuff:cool:

Definately! Now how about you ship me one of those CSVT's of yours! :crazy: haha, keep an eye out for more stazzi mesh because i need some for my grille and rear valance!! thanks again

Back