• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rain sucks....

Indeed we where just to long lake and it started to rain, then everyone was leaving. Turned around went long lake to 75 then home. Awesome time like always though

ya i went from 1pm to 3pm then came backk at 7pm and stayed til 10pm despite the rain. everyone was burninn out in the rain. it was pretty sweet. only a lite drizzle til round 10. but deffinitly a lot of fun

ya i went from 1pm to 3pm then came backk at 7pm and stayed til 10pm despite the rain. everyone was burninn out in the rain. it was pretty sweet. only a lite drizzle til round 10. but deffinitly a lot of fun

rain burnouts are kinda lame. natch... they are really lame.

ya ur tellin me. and there was this one old chevy that was infront of me with 26' for like an hour and kept burnin out. it smelled like sh**. he thought he had a system but all i could hear is his trunk rattle like crazy. they had spongebob stickers on the car. fags if you ask me... people like that should just stay home and watch the dream cruise on tv

I didn't even think of it. I had my camera too LOL

Should have given us a heads up

im pretty sure my group got the largest amount of cras burning out. 14 mile and woodward was dead this year. as in no cops atall, we must have got over 50 cars to burn out, not all real good burnout , but alot of em, we also had the bus driver stoping everytime she came around to hit the bags and drop the front. danm good time this year

im pretty sure my group got the largest amount of cras burning out. 14 mile and woodward was dead this year. as in no cops atall, we must have got over 50 cars to burn out, not all real good burnout , but alot of em, we also had the bus driver stoping everytime she came around to hit the bags and drop the front. danm good time this year

i think alex and steeda can attest to the fact that pontiac > all when it comes to the WDC and burnouts.

by the way, what happened to you the other night? i thought we were going to race? :shrug:

Yup 50 cars? LOL there was 50 cars a hour doing burn-outs.

It was soo bad at certain points I was gonna call SVTEdwardo to ask if i could use some of his eyedrops :)

ha ha ha steeda funny one? f*** off, wow so you had over 500 cars do burnouts, id love to see videos of all of those 500 cars doing burn outs. where were you guys sitting? yea mx i saw you drive by that night, tried to catch up . itll be better now that there wont be any cops out now. i played around with the new shelby this weekend. blew its doors off, got a video on a phone .

Back