• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Racing Svt On E-bay

just saw that. pretty cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998...019QQitemZ290242702945QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

10b6_3.jpg

1290_3.jpg

0471_3.jpg

0638_3.jpg

07f3_3.jpg

0a3d_3.jpg

0be5_3.jpg

00c8_3.jpg

0273_3.jpg

0f08_3.jpg

i sent many emails to the original owner. this guy bought the car for much less than what he is selling it for.

Fwiw, the buy it now price is the same as what just the shocks on that car would have cost new.

The only problem w/ that car is there is nowhere it is classed to be competitive, otherwise I'd be selling everything I could to buy it instead of planning to build my own mustang race car.

Fwiw, the buy it now price is the same as what just the shocks on that car would have cost new.

The only problem w/ that car is there is nowhere it is classed to be competitive, otherwise I'd be selling everything I could to buy it instead of planning to build my own mustang race car.

Think those shocks would be the way for someone to hit 12's?

Rara, did you notice the RCA on the LCA?

Think those shocks would be the way for someone to hit 12's?

God, I hope you're being sarcastic . . .
Just in case you are serious, umm, no, they aren't. Road racing shocks/struts and drag racing shocks/struts are valved rather differently.

Rara, did you notice the RCA on the LCA?

Yup. goes right along with what I've been telling people here for years, doesn't it? lol. Also notice the pic of the rear suspension and the inboard pivots for the track arms.

The sad reality is that car is good for nothing more than an open track event toy :( A fun track toy for sure though. lol.

I will say, I would have designed the cage differently, especially around the A-pillars, but I understand what they did and why, because my way would have required considerably more work.

Back