• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT's new home!

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
We've been searching for some time now for a heated space to prototype and build and we finally signed the papers on our new location today! The building is an old firehouse roughly 24x27 with a full size loft. The building had baseboard heat installed downstairs which we will use to maintain temps above freezing and use a convection heater when we're actually working. The building also has 220 power available. While we can park 2 cars downstairs we have decided to keep our current 800 sq. ft. building for vehicle storage and use this space for dedicated builds, production work and prototyping. Up stairs will primarily be storage with some couches as well to lounge on late nights or when we're just having a beer or 3 and talking shop. Enjoy the pics! We move in this weekend so watch for updated pics soon!

Also a huge thanks to CEG, without you guys and your support this would never be happening! Don't forget to visit us on Facebook, we may not get on the forums all that much but we're never far away!

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

thats a pretty cool place you got there, especially for just working on the cars. now u just need to ptut a lift in there. good score

Bed, small kitchen, bathroom, couch and a TV upstairs and I could totally live in that place!! Looks great man! Might be contacting you in the future about a car I just picked up.

Bed, small kitchen, bathroom, couch and a TV upstairs and I could totally live in that place!! Looks great man! Might be contacting you in the future about a car I just picked up.

I actually offered to buy the property but the owner isn't looking to sell....yet. If it did become available the stairs would be relocated outside, and the upper level converted into living quarters.

^^^LMAO....no doubt. Just think how quick upstairs to shop transfers would be...plus think of the parties and chicks that could be had! And your name is Pole120.....its only fitting.

Believe me. I have done more than think about it. Should the property become available there would be a pole from upstairs to down, bearings with a 2-piece removable drop in floor upstairs for um....roof support...

Hey Josh, in the spring/summer/fall I could be summoned out there to detail some cars if need be! With a heated place, temps would never ever be an issue, keep me in mind and congrats on the place! I know you guys are more into the building of cars but some people like them to look good too!!

Back