• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRTs new bodykit

Wow, totally redneck!:laugh: I'm gonna be the first to ask....wtf happened to his bumper?

swapped out his crappy one for the good one we had stowed in the loft...also replaced his dented door a few days later, again with parts from the loft....it's hard to see what was all up there from the ground.

Whats this all about eh????

NO LONGER SPONSORED :shrug:

My guess is he lost his sponsorship and decided the mature thing to do was put a big bold underlined announcement in his sig...

The shrug shoulders seems to indicate he's not sure why, though I'm certain he's aware...

Wow Steeda, welcome to 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes: I put the shrugging shoulders because I lost my sponsorship over something silly and I don't really care because I don't need to be sponsored now...

If you need to know more Steeda, PM me.

P.S. My locomotive already has a roundhouse to park in thank you very much :laugh:

I lost my sponsorship over something silly

Just for fun....what's silly about talking **** about someone behind their back that's done nothing to provoke you? Or perhaps developing a nice big case of distrust with a person that's given you no reason to question their trustworthiness?

I know those are TOTALLY silly...there's an entire laundry list of things you've done to piss me off or stab me in the back over the last year but i do have work to do...but I'm sure they're all just silly...

Thanks for that. A little one-sided eh? How about distrust in me. I sent you a PM to keep it out of this thread and I gave Steeda the short explanation. If you want to go all out and tell him EVERYTHING, be my guest, but please, by all means, don't leave anything out.

Back