• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Tubular adjustable rear toe arms

Oh, well. As long as they are done before the Mirkos. :laugh:
Keep us posted please.

Every day I checked the ship date, they pushed it back another day. I have canceled that order and found a different supplier that should have them on their way to me tomorrow.

Every day I checked the ship date, they pushed it back another day. I have canceled that order and found a different supplier that should have them on their way to me tomorrow.

Well, thanks for keeping us in the loop. I know the wait will be worth it.

So.......I'm not saying that I'm impatient or that I'm trying to rush you, but I'm just getting a little curious.
Whats the status? Could we have an update please?

Tubes were at my door today. I'll be assembling these and packaging this week and likely shipping them all Monday.

Picking mine up tomorrow! Its like living next door to santa clause and his elves! Wooohooo

If you have not provided me with a shipping address please do so via PM. I will send direct messages to those I don't have this weekend.

I've been laid up sick the last 2 days but these are all boxed up and ready to go. I'm planning on getting labels together and out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry, I was distracted when I picked up my arms Josh - damn truck brakes sticking :mad:

I drooled all over my set this weekend, they look great!

Thanks again, and nice job :cool:. I'll leave feedback for ya.

Back