• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko skidplate GB 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Thanks to BrApple for the Pictures

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

Product specs:

CNC laser cut to exact design specifications
5052 aluminum construction, for superior strength and corrosion resistance
1/8" thickness
Will follow front edge of splitter very closely, so it won't be highly visible
Mounts with (5) 1/4-20 fasteners(not visible when installed on car)
Fastening Hardware included

Pricing+shipping:

Qty (10) plate order: $82.00 ea.

Small price decrease thanks to aluminum pricing changes.

PM me with shipping zip codes for shipping prices and totals.

1. Brent372 PIF
2. TourEnvy PIF
3. Chas PIF
4. Cannondalemtb PIF
5. CSVT#49 PIF
6. steeno321 PIF
7. turboman57 PIF
8. Bad SVT PIF
9. imnotacop420 PIF
10. 5559 PIF

Last edited:
1. Brent372 - PM sent
2. TourEnvy
3. Chas - PM sent
4. Cannondalemtb
5. CSVT#49
6. steeno321
7. SVT.CJS
8. LocoLobo
9. imnotacop420
10. 5559

1. Brent372 - PM sent
2. TourEnvy - PM sent
3. Chas - PM sent
4. Cannondalemtb
5. CSVT#49
6. steeno321
7. SVT.CJS
8. LocoLobo
9. imnotacop420
10. 5559

1. Brent372 - PM sent
2. TourEnvy - PM sent
3. Chas - PM sent
4. Cannondalemtb
5. CSVT#49 - PM Sent
6. steeno321
7. SVT.CJS
8. LocoLobo
9. imnotacop420
10. 5559

Guys, no need for the list. I've got your PMs and I'll be quoting tomorrow or Sunday and sending totals to who I've gotten zip codes from. I will update the first post on who has a total and is paid, and who i have not heard from and start sending out zip code requests myself from there.

First post updated with paid members. I am awaiting on one shipping zip, if i don't hear from him soon his spot is up for grabs.

First post updated with paid members. I am awaiting on one shipping zip, if i don't hear from him soon his spot is up for grabs.

Josh are we still on track to have these shipped out to us by the end of the first week of July?

Come on guys pony up here! Just under a $100 isn't that bad let's get this thing moving already!

I hate it when people commit to something and then drag their feet :nonono:

This is why I get so frustrated with group buys on here... people commit and then when it comes time to pay up it takes almost a month for everyone to finally pay... if you planned on buying one and you put your name on the list wouldn't you have put money asside to pay for it then? :shrug: Ugh... I guess it's my fault for expecting to be able to put this on my car in time for CarCraft Summer Nationals.

lmk if anyone happens to bail on this I'll pick one up.

I'd say if you have the money in hand pay in... lets just put the statement out there "you snooze you lose" :shrug:

Josh would you agree?? The first 10 people to pay get the skid plate? That way we are not all sitting here waiting for people and it puts a little more pressure on people if they truly want one.

I understand if people express intrest, thats what "IC" is for. However If we carry over the list to GB and you cant make payment with in short period of time (like #49 says, dont you have the money before to say you want one), then man up and take you name off. Get on the next group buy.

I dont know if its been too long to complain, but I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back