• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Projector Headlights GB

Well, I didn't get around to starting these guys. Coming into my final weeks of college have made doing any projects a real pain to get around to doing. I will no longer be doing projectors for others until further notice. After taking on the project for a fellow enthusiast and taking on this group buy, I quickly realized that I truly do not have the time to get stuff done in a timely manner. I will be finishing the headlights for those whom I've already committed to but will not be doing anymore in the future. Thanks!

Well, I didn't get around to starting these guys. Coming into my final weeks of college have made doing any projects a real pain to get around to doing. I will no longer be doing projectors for others until further notice. After taking on the project for a fellow enthusiast and taking on this group buy, I quickly realized that I truly do not have the time to get stuff done in a timely manner. I will be finishing the headlights for those whom I've already committed to but will not be doing anymore in the future. Thanks!
RESPECT Brother

Yeah the amount of time these projects(my fiberglass take) eats alot of your life away.

People never understand how much work, how many hours, it takes to complete something. Any updates?

https://kttc.com/2019/06/07/suspect...-to-have-no-contact-with-anyone-under-age-18/

But I don't have a problem airing out his dirty laundry. Google search turns him up as a pedo. That would be in addition to being a thief. That highschool is about 40 mins East of his hometown on his profile page on this forum. In the article it says he had no access to the internet without permission. Maybe we call over to the court and tell him where he got the bail money. If he is on probation, which he most certainly is, I'm sure his P.O. would love to hear the story of how he stole our money. SVTDEMON, if your scanning through and read this post, email me directly at ian_moreland@yahoo.com. We'll figure something out.

Well I am in a suing someone type of mood.
He is on Federal Probation and he technically committed wire fraud.
I have had many years to try and resolve this to no avail.

Back