• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Premium Euro Spec la Rotors"

Sprebound

Veteran CEG'er
well I am in the market for some new brakes and I missed out on the FSVT group buy...and I have a question. Has anyone tried the BAT rotor/pad combo. I am looking at the "premium euro spec rotors" with the mintex pads... anyone tried this setup out? Reason I am looking to go through BAT is because I also need to order the camber kit so it would be nice to place just one order. Anyways, shoot me some input. Thanx

well I am in the market for some new brakes and I missed out on the FSVT group buy...and I have a question. Has anyone tried the BAT rotor/pad combo. I am looking at the "premium euro spec rotors" with the mintex pads... anyone tried this setup out? Reason I am looking to go through BAT is because I also need to order the camber kit so it would be nice to place just one order. Anyways, shoot me some input. Thanx

I bought the BAT package and I've been very happy with it. Mintex A/F with stock-sized "euro" rotors.

I can't comment on the rotors but, their service is top notch, I called them with questions regarding my brakes and getting the caliper springs for the E0 calipers... They were very helpful and shipped out very quickly... I ordered the parts Thursday night right before they closed and had the parts monday morning!

I've always had good dealings with BAT. Fast service and good products. Personally I don't know about the mintex pads I had issues with them when I tried to use them on Stock rotors. but that was many years ago now and perhaps I had other issues complicating things.

I can supply you guys with all pads and rotors for Tom's conversion as well as regular SVT and non-SVT cars, and other vehicle makes also.

I just ordered from Stazi again and as always product and service is top notch. This kit wasn't even for the Contour and he still came through!!

I just ordered from Stazi again and as always product and service is top notch. This kit wasn't even for the Contour and he still came through!!

X2

A while back I needed new rotors and pads for my 95 SE with SVT parts. I had the Mintex race pads on but they had destroyed my rotors and the pads were almost gone after a year. It was an emergency and Stazi came through very quickly.

Back