• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Power steering switch connector?

jk1w

New CEG'er
Anybody know where to get a power steering switch wiring connector? :shrug:

The original one got ate threw by the fluid I think, problem is it ate the wire to a point where I cant mend it :help:

Also does anyone know how to keep the washer fluid hose/filter on the bottom the tank, I haven't figured how to keep on :confused:

I found one at O' Reilly auto storefor $50 bucks, is there any where cheaper? :rolleyes:

Also still need help to reconnect the fluid hose for windshield fluid reservoir :help:

Look to get one from a junkyard. As for the washer reservoir hose put a clamp on it? Not sure how it is retained from the factory.

Thanks, I need to get to a junk yard I got a list building. And from what it looks like it is retained by suction or some thing on the line of that? Also there ain't nothing to clamp on to there is just a hole where the hose goes, but I cant keep it together

For the windshield wash the hose to the sprayers connects to the pump on the side of the tank. Look close and it is a pocket for a slim round pump. Just like Volkswagen for years, If the hose is just jammed into the tank I believe the pump is missing. Look at one in the JY if you get a chance.

Back