• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post your 60 foot. Horsepower. And Tires.

My rx7
420 rwhp (trouble controlling wheel spin)
18x10 bridgestone s03's
2.0 second 60 foot
12.4 second trapping 122mph

isn't there an equation like x amount of time off your 60 ft. takes off double that off your 1/4 mile time or something simliar?

Had I kept the SVT, I probably would have done it... With that said...

2.13 60'
stock wheels w/ Falken ZE-512(225/45/16)
196fwhp / 191fwtq(at that time)
14.4 @ 96mph

Mark

Those 'drag radials' Dunlops you had would have definetely put you there.

Man, I wish the stage 3 felt like a stage 1 clutch. Trying to launch sucks. :cry:

Haven't had the SVT to the track, but in the mystique...

2.439 60'
Stock Mystique 15" wheels/General crappy tires
v6/atx
Mods at the time: Eibachs, opt'd y-pipe/tb, svt exhaust, k&n intake, sct flip-chip

That run was a 16.3 @ 83.8mph... That was the run that made me finally realize that it wasn't worth trying to get an atx into the high 15's... I think headers and a good tune would've done it though... It would've helped if I didn't get stuck waiting for the staging lanes to clear for so long that my intake got heat soaked by the time I got to run either...

Anyways, hoping to beat that with my SVT... :D

Those 'drag radials' Dunlops you had would have definetely put you there.

Man, I wish the stage 3 felt like a stage 1 clutch. Trying to launch sucks. :cry:

the stage 3 shocks the drivetrain so hard, is almost impossible to get traction. the only way i could hook with nitrous in 1st gear is if my tires were at about 12psi. it hooked hard that's for sure. but it rippled the sidewalls so bad that they started to delaminate.

Back