• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out PO ~ 1998 E0 black/blue SVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Picked up another parts car!

Wife's not happy. Has to be out of the garage in a week! Plan is to pick away at the easy stuff during the week, and fully finish the part out on sunday and get the chassis out on monday. If you need something specific, please ask for it!

170k miles
Black exterior
Midnight blue interior

Body is rusy, crusty, dinged, scratched, dented, and full of crows feet.

Blown motor, trans shifts smooooooth!

Parts not available:
-plug wires
-hood
-trunk reflector

Pending:
-radio bezel
-stock radio wire harness
-alternator

Sold:
-3 jack covers
-oval mesh
-brake fluid res.
-IMRC
-drivers mirror

9-16-2012002.jpg

9-16-2012003.jpg

9-16-2012004.jpg

9-16-2012005.jpg

9-16-2012006.jpg

9-16-2012007.jpg

9-16-2012008.jpg

9-16-2012009.jpg

9-16-2012020.jpg

9-16-2012022.jpg

my radio got jacked, so...
i could use the radio bezel and stock radio wire harness's. how much? shipping to 75007. thanks.

edit: i also need a sunroof gear if you have one in good shape.

might as well give me a quote on that passneger headlight if it's Ok and the side mirrors. (Don't need the mirror housing - just the mirrors)

Jack covers $35 shipped each.
Jack covers and skirts $200 + shipping.
Oval svt mesh is $40 shipped.
E0s are $25 each with no tires + shipping.

Passenger headlight has some scratches but all tabs are good. $50 shipped.
I don't know if I have a passenger black mirror, but if I do either side is $20 shipped.

i need A jackpoint cover if 98 contour is not still interested, or doesnt need all of them.

Sold:
-3 jack cover
-oval mesh

Pending:
-radio bezel
-stock radio wire harness
-alternator

How much for the two pieces that run down the sides of the windshield? And the small plastic piece that holds the headlight switch in place if it is not broken? Thanks. Shipped to 38555

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back