• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pioneer DH-1800 help

Take some pictures.... descriptions only go so far.... If don't have the plug that comes with the pioneer deck then you need to order that as well..... There is some wiring involved... it all just doesn't plug in unless you have the circuit city quick adapter deals.... I hate those by the way... the seem to fail a lot...

READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!

1). The aftermarket plugs include one for the front speakers as well as the ones for the rear plug and play.

2). The rear should include the (square/black) contacts...
to bring the rear speakers to the forefront of sound....

READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!

1). The aftermarket plugs include one for the front speakers as well as the ones for the rear plug and play.

2). The rear should include the (square/black) contacts...
to bring the rear speakers to the forefront of sound....

A. Why are you quoting....?

B.
1). Yes, the fords usually have a gray plug for power, and a black plug for the speakers, this black harness varies depending on if it's straight to speaker or straight to amp.... Since he has an SVT it should have the amp, which should be bypassed. I posted a link for that on the 1st page.

2). That sentence doesn't even make sense to me.... "bring the rear speakers to the forefront of sound" ?!? What are you trying to say? I'm not following....

to make it easier on CSVT 2004 i will try to take some pics of it tomarow so you can see it. i think it might have something to do with me not bypassing the factory amp?(i thought that was optional)

to make it easier on CSVT 2004 i will try to take some pics of it tomarow so you can see it. i think it might have something to do with me not bypassing the factory amp?(i thought that was optional)

It is "optional"... but I don't recommend keeping it and using it... a new radio should be the equivalent or better..... if you're using the amp still, It could be that your not turning the amp on....? Bought all I can think of without being able to go and look at it...

It is "optional"... but I don't recommend keeping it and using it... a new radio should be the equivalent or better..... if you're using the amp still, It could be that your not turning the amp on....? Bought all I can think of without being able to go and look at it...

ok ill try to post pics soon. kinda busy right now with school. so i`ll will on my day off.

Back