• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

photoshop help

CarpePoon

Hard-core CEG'er
alright guys, even though I have been off and on this site for the last 11-12 years I don't really know any of you personally enough to spoil the family announcement so I thought I would ask a little help. my wife and I just found out today we are having a baby boy and want to announce it to friends with an ultrasound photo with a blue bow-tie on it. We announced our girl in the past with a pink bow. Thing is I can't seem to get it to work right and I don't have photoshop. Can one of you photoshop gurus please help us by adding a lightish blue bow tie on the neck of this little guy? Thanks a ton in advance!
Hafner_Jessica_4..jpg
with something like this cropped, resized and rotated?
Light-Blue-Bow-Ti&.jpg

Hafner_Jessica WI&#8.jpgDid this really quickly if its any help
if you want it full size pm me your email or post it here
cheers
doug
sorry my neck injury makes working on this too long very painful

Kevin You win! awesome
my area is sports action...but this digital is great
Used to burn up roll of film in seconds with my Nikons
doug
ps lets hope he(carpepoon) comes back..lol

Canuck Baby

Canuck Baby

This is more my style of work...following the Queen around...walking backwards
then getting shoved by Royals security for not moving fast enough..but..I got the shot
Globe and Mail guy moved ..when he should...but missed the Queens face and almost the flag

MY PHOTO OF QUEEN E&.jpgglobe and mail fr.jpg

Thanks guys, my wife was freaking out about her all important facebook post so I called a friend had him whip something right up. It looks very similar to Kevins
1157427_10151869673131031_1771818793_n.jpg

Back